[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
NSUCK wrote:
Was browsing some similar builds on PoE Ninja today, noticed quite a few top end ones that are deep in delve are running dual le heup of all rings corrupted w/ extra attributes. Any thoughts on this? Gives damage/res/all attributes then bonus corrupted attribute %

Doesn't beat mediocre rares unless you have like 1500 int.
so i roll helm + shield (just spamming Dense fossil, unless i need to combine another fossil to get result?)

On shield, should i just put all attributes (given i can fill resistance from other sources).
Any advice on helm (Not fantastic stats though).
Hey Won't It Be Better To Use Molten Strike With Multistrike? It Seems To Be Very Slow Without It. What Do You Think?
"
commonjunks wrote:
so i roll helm + shield (just spamming Dense fossil, unless i need to combine another fossil to get result?)

On shield, should i just put all attributes (given i can fill resistance from other sources).
Any advice on helm (Not fantastic stats though).

dont bother unless they have T2 int at least each.
"
Hey Won't It Be Better To Use Molten Strike With Multistrike? It Seems To Be Very Slow Without It. What Do You Think?

Nope, it's a dps loss
Item like this is viable or good with the build?

0.3 of ES regen is significant or not?
Can i get a pob of the non molten strike version please. can't find it anywhere
Hello guys, help please,Herald of Thunder instead Purity of Elements is good for this build?
Last edited by PANDEMONIUMMMM on Oct 17, 2018, 3:27:59 PM
"
Hello guys, help please,Herald of Thunder instead Purity of Elements is good for this build?

Pretty sure you can use whatever you want instead of PoE if you don't need the res. IMO you're better off using PoE for the res and focusing on damage/es/int/str on your gear.
i have enlighten lvl 4 linked to all 3 auras. and the 2 mana 1% reduced mana reserved unique jewels.

But with only 4 % reduced mana reserved from tree at influence node i'm still at 100% reserved.

what am i doing wrong?

Edit: i did the aura calculator and overall we need 7% reduced mana reserved + enlighten 4.

So we got 4% reduced mana reserved in tree and 2% from the jewels. so where do we get the last 1% ?

Last edited by Lexman84 on Oct 17, 2018, 6:49:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info