[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
TheRealRgnA wrote:
Hi,

What do you think of multistrike when running molten strike ? POB doesn't calculate for MS balls, but if anyone knows numbers about this I would be glad to know if it's better than damage on full life or any other.

It's definitely not better dps wise (38% more dmg vs about 50%) and locks you in place
Hey all, thinking about switching over to this build. I have a top end summoner right now, but I want to switch it up and be more tanky. I have laggy internet so I need a relatively tanky character (my necro is very tanky, but in delve I can get surrounded and 1 shot sometimes) to survive the skips (last league uber elder was impossible for me on a necro character due to lag). I have about 30-40ex in raw/gear if I make a complete swap. I assume that could buy me relatively high end gear for this build?

How are you guys doing in deep delves (lets say max level mobs, 300ish)? Random deaths or not really at all? I did the MS sword and board jugg in beastiary league and would still die sometimes due to lag and needing to attack for LGoH mechanics (leap slam, lag, die).

Anyway thanks, might start leveling one soon and wait for shared mine to do maps.
"
NSUCK wrote:
Hey all, thinking about switching over to this build. I have a top end summoner right now, but I want to switch it up and be more tanky. I have laggy internet so I need a relatively tanky character (my necro is very tanky, but in delve I can get surrounded and 1 shot sometimes) to survive the skips (last league uber elder was impossible for me on a necro character due to lag). I have about 30-40ex in raw/gear if I make a complete swap. I assume that could buy me relatively high end gear for this build?

How are you guys doing in deep delves (lets say max level mobs, 300ish)? Random deaths or not really at all? I did the MS sword and board jugg in beastiary league and would still die sometimes due to lag and needing to attack for LGoH mechanics (leap slam, lag, die).

Anyway thanks, might start leveling one soon and wait for shared mine to do maps.

It's one of the tankiest characters available, that's for sure. I'm at 290 delve level atm and it feels like white maps. You will definitely be fine with 40ex budget.

About survivability, i'm level 95 and i died only in hall of grandmasters (balanced scorching ray, so to speak). I had 10k es then though, right now i have 14k and i aim for 15-16k with new delve crafting possibilities and level 100.

About damage, i take down uber elder in less than 3 minutes with molten strike version, so i believe it's very good.

I think that's all, if you have any questions ask freely

gl and hf
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

It's one of the tankiest characters available, that's for sure. I'm at 290 delve level atm and it feels like white maps. You will definitely be fine with 40ex budget.

About survivability, i'm level 95 and i died only in hall of grandmasters (balanced scorching ray, so to speak). I had 10k es then though, right now i have 14k and i aim for 15-16k with new delve crafting possibilities and level 100.

About damage, i take down uber elder in less than 3 minutes with molten strike version, so i believe it's very good.

gl and hf

Is the general preference MS version now? I watched your videos yesterday and they were the BF version. I only have experience with MS so I don't know the pros and cons of them vs each other.

thanks for the response, I'll monitor this thread and probably start a low level one this weekend.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

gl and hf

Is the general preference MS version now? I watched your videos yesterday and they were the BF version. I only have experience with MS so I don't know the pros and cons of them vs each other.

thanks for the response, I'll monitor this thread and probably start a low level one this weekend.

Ms is more expensive but it scales harder as well. It's perfect for delve with its higher end game damage potential. Blade flurry will do just fine as well tho
"
grizzly40 wrote:

Ms is more expensive but it scales harder as well. It's perfect for delve with its higher end game damage potential. Blade flurry will do just fine as well tho

Ok thanks. A few questions because I don't understand the mechanics of it completely.

If doing the MS version its still better to go the amulet you posted instead of xoph's overall?

Also, is ES all based on regen, and you don't benefit from leech? It regens as you're getting attack as well or only when not?
"
If doing the MS version its still better to go the amulet you posted instead of xoph's overall?

Xoph's is useless for this build, we scale pure lightning damage

"
Also, is ES all based on regen, and you don't benefit from leech? It regens as you're getting attack as well or only when not?

We take ghost reaver keystone for es leech
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"

Xoph's is useless for this build, we scale pure lightning damage

"

We take ghost reaver keystone for es leech

thanks for taking the time to answer my noob questions. Wow MS helm enchants are expensive this league for ES based helms. May have to start BF and wait a bit for a good helm.
I need help I followed the guide, but I'm not even close to reaching 13 ES, in fact I'm only 6.7k. I would like you to evaluate my items and tell me what I have wrong.

Sorry for English.

"
douglasak47 wrote:
I need help I followed the guide, but I'm not even close to reaching 13 ES, in fact I'm only 6.7k. I would like you to evaluate my items and tell me what I have wrong.

Sorry for English.

Hahaha.... you probably made the same suprised face as me. I switched to this build on 85 lvl with all items as written in the guide (even with proper corruptions). That was kind a bad suprise to notice I only have 6,7k ES, just as you...

To be honest, i still have no idea how to get to 13k, but i've finally managed to get past 10k with watchers eye (+1300 ES) and self crafted shield with 400+ ES. 4k more ES seems to be abstract for me....

10k ES is with around 30ex gear.

Btw, I've made a small change in this build. I went for double curse setup (conductivity with blaspemy + enfeeble with cwdr), as I've found some nice helmet giving me +54% elemental damage with 2 curses.

SPECIAL GREETINGS: Creator of this guide. Thank you mate!
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Sep 18, 2018, 7:55:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info