[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
3v07ut10n wrote:
can someone explain to me how we are immune to freeze? i usually only die when im frozen. Im guessing Death boots reduce the time by 50% which allows us to escape?

Unstopabble node from Ascendancy
ahh yah i just got that, totally forgot about ascendancy points.
Didnt realize "stun" was frozen as well.
"
Liabilities wrote:
Build needs an update.

I found a better way to increase damage

Get to spiritual aid.

69% damage increase
30%global acc1% es regen.

lemme know what you think. that node is broken

also you get the 10%damage increase as well from the skill in the current
passive tree retribution.

so its around 16% increased damage per 1 point investment

Any possible way you can explain to me how/why Spiritual Aid helps this build? I am very new to this obviously, but I cant see the connection between the minions and our build.

"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Liabilities wrote:
Build needs an update.

Get to spiritual aid.

69% damage increase

Personally i made few updates and yeah, it includes this change, it's a pretty decent buff for us. I don't have time right now to make changes in the guide, i will do so in future.

edit : everything sold

Celestial Judgement is actually a bigger boost per point of investment than spiritual aid is for me plus dont have to spend 5 points.
The pen with celestial judgement is useful.
do you need a watchers eye with leech to be 100% sustain mana?
"
doomdayer wrote:
"
Liabilities wrote:
Build needs an update.

Get to spiritual aid.

69% damage increase

Any possible way you can explain to me how/why Spiritual Aid helps this build? I am very new to this obviously, but I cant see the connection between the minions and our build.

I believe what they are going for here is Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. The 1% life regen from Righteous Army converts to ES regen due to Zealot's Oath. The 30% increased Global Accuracy from Spiritual Aide also helps boost dps. Everything else is wasted since it is minion based.

Edit: I should add that the benefits are pretty nice so it is worth the wasted nodes.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Sep 16, 2018, 7:51:25 PM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
doomdayer wrote:
"
Liabilities wrote:
Build needs an update.

Get to spiritual aid.

69% damage increase

I believe what they are going for here is Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. The 1% life regen from Righteous Army converts to ES regen due to Zealot's Oath. The 30% increased Global Accuracy from Spiritual Aide also helps boost dps. Everything else is wasted since it is minion based.

Edit: I should add that the benefits are pretty nice so it is worth the wasted nodes.

We are already capped with accuracy so the only thing you get is the damage and some life regen.
The damage comes from the spiritual aid node which makes the increases to minion damage nodes apply to you also.
However for 5 points its a pretty large investment. For a 95 tree I feel its not great but for a 100 tree it could be ok.

There are better places to spend points I feel.
Even taking the 3 points(int,int,damage+mana) to templar or the 3 points to celestial judgement gives just as much damage per point as going all the way to spiritual aid.
You would need to be able to invest into other minion nodes to make it worth it but its probably going to take too much of a hit to ES and quality of life stuff.
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
do you need a watchers eye with leech to be 100% sustain mana?

If you dont have watchers eye then take mind drinker.
"
Markuchi wrote:

We are already capped with accuracy so the only thing you get is the damage and some life regen.
The damage comes from the spiritual aid node which makes the increases to minion damage nodes apply to you also.
However for 5 points its a pretty large investment. For a 95 tree I feel its not great but for a 100 tree it could be ok.

There are better places to spend points I feel.
Even taking the 3 points(int,int,damage+mana) to templar or the 3 points to celestial judgement gives just as much damage per point as going all the way to spiritual aid.
You would need to be able to invest into other minion nodes to make it worth it but its probably going to take too much of a hit to ES and quality of life stuff.

I must be tired! Can you believe I read Spiritual Aid many times and never, yes never, noticed it said the minion damage also applies to you. I compared the two. I currently get more damage from pathing to Spiritual Aid than Celestial Judgement.
"

Nope, that nodes gives us accuracy that we use to increase attach speed, you forgot about undinaible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info