[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Liabilities wrote:
Build needs an update.

I found a better way to increase damage

Get to spiritual aid.

69% damage increase
30%global acc1% es regen.

lemme know what you think. that node is broken

also you get the 10%damage increase as well from the skill in the current
passive tree retribution.

so its around 16% increased damage per 1 point investment

Personally i made few updates and yeah, it includes this change, it's a pretty decent buff for us. I don't have time right now to make changes in the guide, i will do so in future.

edit : everything sold

Hey :) Can you add the newest pastebin with the minion node updates pls? thx!
For now just take righteous army and spiritual aid instead of heart of thunder, overall it's a slight boost i'd say (little less overall damage vs more attack speed and 1% regen). You can obviously sacrifice some ES (or jewel slots, it's very hard to get good jewels this league) to take heart of thunder or celestial judgment (or both) for massive damage boost, but i think that damage is very high already. I did uber elder yesterday in like 2.5 minutes, it's definitely fast enough

PS: atlas finished, we can go for top 1 delve boys :p

EDIT want to buy 400+ es t2+ int shield
Last edited by grizzly40 on Sep 17, 2018, 7:48:19 AM
congrats man. i have yet to do any of the elders as i came back for this league from 2 year break.
I am LOVING this build. I have been lucky to get a couple of nice drops and 6L my chest. Im still trying to find the last trial, impossible to find. 13k ES.. damn i have a ways to go.

Griz it possible you can link your gear?
Last edited by 3v07ut10n on Sep 17, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
congrats man. i have yet to do any of the elders as i came back for this league from 2 year break.
I am LOVING this build. I have been lucky to get a couple of nice drops and 6L my chest. Im still trying to find the last trial, impossible to find. 13k ES.. damn i have a ways to go.

Griz it possible you can link your gear?

In a league, it's going to take some stellar ES gear to hit 13k. I'm floating around 7.5k currently. I'm trying to stack my goals in order of importance currently. I only have a 5L and think the next smart move is get a 6L. Then an enlighten lvl 4 and then my death's door boots. Easily the most expensive character I've played to date but fun as hell to play not having to worry about most things.

I had one death that I couldn't figure out, running poorjoys I charged into a blue pack and was instagibbed, not sure what happened.

PSA: don't be dumb like me and forget to respec early life nodes which I "just" realized as of this post XP.
i followed the build the entire way so i leveled using the 95 tree. I wasn't interested in respecing and well i got to learn the game play which was nice for me to be relearning the game. As i said i have been lucky 1 kaom hearts dropped for me and my buddy gave me one as well. I went the route of of +1 level socket in gloves and enlighten lvl 3. Enlighten 4 is so damn expensive.

With the boots i got today im sitting at 9.3k ES with disc, but i need mana regen so im gonna lose some when i refund a few nodes to get that link.

Once you get the mana leech i assume that like 40-50 mana is good enough? if that is the case then i can just get ride of the reduce mana reserved nodes
Last edited by 3v07ut10n on Sep 17, 2018, 2:01:31 PM
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
i followed the build the entire way so i leveled using the tree nodes. I wasn't interested in respecing and well i got to learn the game play which was nice for me to be relearning the game. As i said i have been lucky 1 kaom hearts dropped for me and my buddy gave me one as well. I went the route of of +1 level socket in gloves and enlighten lvl 3. Enlighten 4 is so damn expensive.

With the boots i got today im sitting at 9.3k ES with disc, but i need mana regen so im gonna lose some when i refund a few nodes to get that link.

Once you get the mana leech i assume that like 40-50 mana is good enough? if that is the case then i can just get ride of the reduce mana reserved nodes

Deep thoughts node is a good solution for mana problems, arguably even better than mana leech. And yeah, if you got leech or enough mana regen, 40 mana will be enough to play comfortably
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
i followed the build the entire way so i leveled using the tree nodes. I wasn't interested in respecing and well i got to learn the game play which was nice for me to be relearning the game. As i said i have been lucky 1 kaom hearts dropped for me and my buddy gave me one as well. I went the route of of +1 level socket in gloves and enlighten lvl 3. Enlighten 4 is so damn expensive.

Deep thoughts node is a good solution for mana problems, arguably even better than mana leech. And yeah, if you got leech or enough mana regen, 40 mana will be enough to play comfortably

depends, i still need the leech node @ lev 93

Spoiler
Hi guys,

playing this build, really like how it works together. Just not sure, if „#% increased lightning damage“ do something for all this lighting dmg from HOWA. I have this on amulet, wonder if I really gonna loose those % from my total dmg if I remove it, or it counts dmg in different way (like HOWA itself has only phys dmg and this l-dmg increase add just some minor to total dmg?). I seen this increase l-dmg on some pieces of armours (and on one jewel in items here), should I search for ir, is it worthy something?

thx
I tried deep thoughts as well but it's not enough to sustain me. The .4 from mind drinker is plenty though.
Hi,

What do you think of multistrike when running molten strike ? POB doesn't calculate for MS balls, but if anyone knows numbers about this I would be glad to know if it's better than damage on full life or any other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info