[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Confucius wrote:
How do you spam skills with only 60 mana? Waaat

u can do what i did with my ring:
Is there a point to a corrupted Brute Force and Pure Talent without the reduced mana implicit available?
"
incogation wrote:
Is there a point to a corrupted Brute Force and Pure Talent without the reduced mana implicit available?

They're still useful even if you whiffed on the corruption.
"
Confucius wrote:

Another nifty option is to use 2 prefixes on rings/amulet with -8--9 mana cost reduction and you can run no regen maps without ever having to think about it anymore! It saves up 2 passive points for those who go mind drinker but also makes your rings cost abit more, but if you have enough resistance and ring has good wed roll then it's a very reliable way!
crafted this with dense fossil without int on it. and last night i got leo in research and it gave me the int mod on it :X
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:

Another nifty option is to use 2 prefixes on rings/amulet with -8--9 mana cost reduction and you can run no regen maps without ever having to think about it anymore! It saves up 2 passive points for those who go mind drinker but also makes your rings cost abit more, but if you have enough resistance and ring has good wed roll then it's a very reliable way!

Ah fair enough - I haven't been able to find one or afford one (standard sc) yet so I'll keep my eyes open for this. Thanks!
"
Unfortunately, the best way to level up with this character is to go for typical blade flurry/sunder brute and then respec once you finish the story line (lvl 70, when you can equip all the items).

Can you explain this a little better for a newer person to PoE. I only have experience with my Arc Witch, following Enki's build. I wanted to add a melee character and this build looked fun.

The way I'm understanding how to level is to follow a "typical" Blade Flurry OR Sunder build until we reach level 70ish so that we can equip all recommended gear, then respec to match your point allocation.

Everything I read seems to say not to use Blade Flurry for leveling because of weak damage but rather use Sunder. So as you can see in my Char profile, I have a level 37 Jugg currently using Sunder and kinda following a few different Sunder leveling guides.

I guess my question is, why do you recommend swords (Ichimonji) and show a lvl35 point allocation utilizing the sword branch if Sunder does not work with a sword? I'm assuming you are using Blade Flurry to level instead of Sunder.

Anyways, great guide (no deaths yet) and I was able to complete 1st lab at lvl 27!

If anyone is interested in this little beast, im selling it.

http://poe.trade/search/hesisasikonogo

Feel free to whisper me an offer :)

How would this work with a 500 dps phys foil paired with prenerf atziri gloves. Just theory crafting ...thoughts?
"
Zeddzded wrote:

The way I'm understanding how to level is to follow a "typical" Blade Flurry OR Sunder build until we reach level 70ish so that we can equip all recommended gear, then respec to match your point allocation.

Yeah, although i'd say that sunder is better (faster), so you would have to use maces/axes (and go for respective branch in passive tree). Follow skill trees i posted and always try to have maxed resistances + a decent weapon for your level, doesn't matter if rare or unique. Other than that idk what to say :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info