[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Confucius wrote:
Thank you, really helpful. So do I get the correct colours and then use the four linked craft?

Yes.

Good luck with your crafting.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:
Thank you, really helpful. So do I get the correct colours and then use the four linked craft?

Yes.

Thank you. Do you also think this is a better way to get 3 red and 1 blue on a normal int-based hubris?
"
Confucius wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Confucius wrote:

Yes.

Thank you. Do you also think this is a better way to get 3 red and 1 blue on a normal int-based hubris?

Probably.
Depending on the price of chromes you might try
At Least 3 Red Sockets
and if that doesn't result in 3R1B, use the "Vorici" trick from that point.
Would be glad about some advise regarding the following decision: I have 2 jewels with resistances to be ele weakness capped (109%) without endurance charges. I play HC. These 2 jewels could be switched to jewels with Int as well as maximum energy shield. Is it worth it?

"
Durza1985 wrote:
Would be glad about some advise regarding the following decision: I have 2 jewels with resistances to be ele weakness capped (109%) without endurance charges. I play HC. These 2 jewels could be switched to jewels with Int as well as maximum energy shield. Is it worth it?

My 2 cents...

No. At least not when playing on HC.

CwDT is level 1 and will go off quite often leaving you temporarily with no endurance charges. If you're in an ele-weakness map or are cursed with some sort of resist lowering debuff, you'll be temporarily at risk of otherwise avoidable increased damage.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 15, 2019, 10:24:12 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Durza1985 wrote:

My 2 cents...

No. At least not when playing on HC.

CwDT is level 1 and will go off quite often leaving you temporarily with no endurance charges. If you're in an ele-weakness map or are cursed with some sort of resist lowering debuff, you'll be temporarily at risk of otherwise avoidable increased damage.

Ty. That's also what i was thinking. Looking to improve further on my gear. The watcher's eye is obviously still missing and I need to save some currency for it. Otherwise, I could update my jewels to more expensive ones. Still need to get more quality on my gems.

Do you see any weak items I could still change to make an "easy" upgrade? I feel like the next updates will be pretty expensive and I should be ok trying Shaper soon.

Thank you
I've recently taken this build to level 97. I'm not sure I am going to bother with the last three levels, so I might be nearly done for this league.

If you are interested you can see my path of building here
https://pastebin.com/MAiuRai1

I have faster clearing characters, and I have higher damage characters. But this build combines being fast and high damage with incredible survival.

The total amount spent on equipment is about 35ex.
With 170 pages of replys i cba reading them all :)
But i dont have the mana do reserve, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath and Purity of Elements, am i doing something wrong? I think i got all the mana reserved items you have.

(Still an Awesome build btw)
"
Bruhnkin wrote:
With 170 pages of replys i cba reading them all :)
But i dont have the mana do reserve, Clarity, Discipline, Wrath and Purity of Elements, am i doing something wrong? I think i got all the mana reserved items you have.

(Still an Awesome build btw)

Your Enlighten is only level 3. It's also not socketed in an item with +1 Gem level.

Otherwise you need to take a reduced mana reservation node like Sovereignty.
Hey Gref! So now I have enlighten 4, 1 socket gems gloves (finally), 2 jewels with +1 reduced mana reserved and some mana reserved nodes. With 3 auras running I have 310 mana free. Do you think I could take out a reserve passive now?

I feel like 300 still isn't enough? Maybe I'm paranoid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info