[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
OblikZ wrote:
Hi, I'd like to know what's the best skill to level up with, since we are upgrading 1 hand skills mainly, should I still level up 2-hand with sunder ?

I used cyclone personally but yeah you can level with w/e you want. Have fun with it :)
Hi guys!
Just crafted this amu, if anyone is interested PM me here or ingame
I leveled to 100 with bladeflurry then decided to test the molten strike version, holy shit the single target damage and map clear is so much better than bladeflurry, that's what I feel anyway, so now i've completely switched to moltenstrike.
Why does the enlighten matter so much?? I dont run purity of elements, so I dont think I need it do I?
"
sejintsume wrote:
Why does the enlighten matter so much?? I dont run purity of elements, so I dont think I need it do I?

no

if you do use purity though a lvl 4 enlighten saves you points on the tree
Last edited by Frauztea on Jan 12, 2019, 8:41:46 PM
"
"
sejintsume wrote:

no

if you do use purity though a lvl 4 enlighten saves you points on the tree

random is correct.

Another possibility though is that you use enlighten to free up mana for some other sort of buff such as Aspect of the Spider or Herald of Lightning. If you can afford Enlighten 4 you can almost certainly put it to good use.
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
I leveled to 100 with bladeflurry then decided to test the molten strike version, holy shit the single target damage and map clear is so much better than bladeflurry, that's what I feel anyway, so now i've completely switched to moltenstrike.

Grats on 100.

Out of curiosity how did you complete the final levels? Empowered Breachstones? Tier 16 map-sustain? Or simply grinding?

I'm thinking about going for level 100 myself... just not sure if I'm up for the slog.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

Grats on 100.

Out of curiosity how did you complete the final levels? Empowered Breachstones? Tier 16 map-sustain? Or simply grinding?

I'm thinking about going for level 100 myself... just not sure if I'm up for the slog.

I think I ran 30+ chayula pure breachstones in a 6-player party to lvl99 at 80%, then ran elder toxic sewer with 4 sextants until I got to lvl100. I've never leveled to 100 before because I simply lack the motivation, but xp is so easy to get this league with all the pure breachstones, that's why I did it.

Good luck with your leveling man, the passive points definintely helped me fine-tuning this build to suite my playstyle.
Will this be able to do 600 Delve?

I have about 80ex of currency so the crucial gear is the eye with clarity+%es and disc-esgoh but that shit costs 63ex at the moment.
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

Grats on 100.

I think I ran 30+ chayula pure breachstones in a 6-player party to lvl99 at 80%, then ran elder toxic sewer with 4 sextants until I got to lvl100. I've never leveled to 100 before because I simply lack the motivation, but xp is so easy to get this league with all the pure breachstones, that's why I did it.

Good luck with your leveling man, the passive points definintely helped me fine-tuning this build to suite my playstyle.

Thanks for the info.

Looking at your character it appears that we've built along similar lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info