[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
larsahh_ wrote:
Also it was probably mentioned before but the new Mastermind flask with 3% life regen during flask effect is a very good flask for us now!

I really recomend it!

Brilliant, wasn't aware of that flask, and was using a silver flask anyway, this is a great replacement.
Thank you for this build. Killed Shaper for the first time ever(and with first try, no deaths). And at level 93 got brave enough to try Uber Elder - killed him first try with only 1 death!

P.S. Had ~1kk PoB Shaper DPS, and 9678 ES
Edit: Also you can easily run reflect with such jewel:
Last edited by RealAmbush on Jan 12, 2019, 5:35:14 AM
I can't manage to get clarity, purity of elements, wrath, and discipline all up at once with the molten tree setup. The mana reservation is too high. Is there a node or jewel I'm missing?
I want to mention I bought yesterday all the gear with 40 ex or something like that.
Guys how is this build damage/defense wise compared to Grelwood Shank MS Jugg and dual wield Nebuloth MS Jugg?

Im leveling now MS Jugg (planned going for MS Grelwood Shank Jugg) but HOWA got me really interested.

After I kill uber elder on my Vortex CI Occultist (almost done) I wanna switch to the Jugg but not sure what to make as final version (will keep leveling as life anyway).
"
Asag wrote:
Guys how is this build damage/defense wise compared to Grelwood Shank MS Jugg and dual wield Nebuloth MS Jugg?

Im leveling now MS Jugg (planned going for MS Grelwood Shank Jugg) but HOWA got me really interested.

After I kill uber elder on my Vortex CI Occultist (almost done) I wanna switch to the Jugg but not sure what to make as final version (will keep leveling as life anyway).

DPS is good to very good - most people on this thread build for tankiness though.

That said, if you plan on going MS with this build you'll end up either compromising on your helm or you'll pay roughly 20ex for +2 MS projectiles on an iLevel 84+ Hubris Circlet. In addition, Watcher's Eye jewels with ES as % of Max Mana while affected by Clarity go for about 6.5ex.
===
TL/DR - this is a fun, extremely tanky build with very good DPS but it's very expensive if you go MS.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 12, 2019, 6:58:35 AM
I would go with Blade Flurry. Damn hard choice. Gonna test abit how BF feels, did not played one for a very long time.

How looks the clear speed with it compared to MS?
"
Asag wrote:
I would go with Blade Flurry. Damn hard choice. Gonna test abit how BF feels, did not played one for a very long time.

Depending on your gear, clear speed with BF can be good for melee.

OP's Chimera run for example - but his gear is exceptionally good.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 12, 2019, 9:52:19 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Depending on your gear, clear speed with BF can be good for melee.

OP's Chimera run for example - but his gear is exceptionally good.

This was 3.3, so currently you would have around 20% more dps with that gear
Hi, I'd like to know what's the best skill to level up with, since we are upgrading 1 hand skills mainly, should I still level up 2-hand with sunder ?
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Also it was probably mentioned before but the new Mastermind flask with 3% life regen during flask effect is a very good flask for us now!

I really recomend it!

Wow thanks for the suggestion, this flask is great.

Really enjoying this build and thanks to the OP for all his help in private messages as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info