[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hey posted a few times back further but havnt heard anything in response-

Im wondering what enchant is best to get on boots?

Also what should i be trying to get next to improve? Do I Exalt slam my opal ring?

These are a few things i have sitting to craft / till i level and get gems.. Ive been running lab for the enchant on the helm till than im using the current one, also considering exalt slamming the helm with Leo in research thoughts? (blocking a prefix first ofc)

My guess is next to get watchers eye jewel? Do i drop my mana leech nodes (2) now that i have that boot enchant? or do I wait till i get the 2% regen enchant and than refund the two points?

Tooltip dps for Bladeflurry is 10.5k atm do i need more lightning damage to attacks?

Any thoughts or tips are appreciated
Last edited by Viris on Jan 11, 2019, 6:45:31 PM
Quick question, how do I manage to get clarity, purity of elements, wrath and discipline all up at once? The mana reservation is too high. Is there a node I'm missing or something?
"
Quick question, how do I manage to get clarity, purity of elements, wrath and discipline all up at once? The mana reservation is too high. Is there a node I'm missing or something?

just use clarity lvl 1, dont level up
"
Viris wrote:
Hey posted a few times back further but havnt heard anything in response-

Im wondering what enchant is best to get on boots?

There isn't such a thing, depends on what you need. Attack speed on kill for mapping, penetration for bosses and regen for tankiness, whichever you prefer
I am using a lvl 1 clarity. Also a lvl 4 enlighten support
"

you profile is private so i cant see your charcters or tree but do you have the reduced mana reservation node by chaos innoculation?
"
"

you profile is private so i cant see your charcters or tree but do you have the reduced mana reservation node by chaos innoculation?

I do, also I changed away from private. And yes, my gear does need a good amount of work yet haha
"
"
"

I do, also I changed away from private. And yes, my gear does need a good amount of work yet haha

there are other nodes on the tree you can take for less reservation, you can respec some points you need to move some around, you seem to be using the molten strike passive tree instead of the blade flurry one so you have some things messed up like having nodes you shouldnt and not having some you should and not connecting to the scion starting area for the pure talent +25 to all attributes
Hello again fellow HowA players. I did some further tinkering with my tree and items and ended up very happy and satisfied.

I'm not gonna link my items before I hit 100 but you can take a look on my profile if you curious how I ended up with. Also been fun chatting with some of you ingame for some further theorycrafting etc.

Anyway I'm running now 84/84/85 max resis and perfectly balanced out for Wise Oak when Vinktars is not up.Also with the mana reserve reduction nodes + aura effectiveness on the tree, + 2 enlightens I managed to fit in Discipline + clarity. I ended up with 11.5k ES which is really huge ES pool but the Max resis surely balance it out and make this build as tanky as you can probably take it. Tooltip dps with BF and incAOE is 16k+ which is more than enough for anything in the game! The -mana cost prefix craft on ring is pretty cool idea for this build and with a Watchers eye my mana cost for BF is 1 after having 28 unreserved mana. Very happy with it.

If I divine up my ring for -9 cost, I can run no regen maps like a boss and therefore I can corrupt and run any t16 elder map atm! (Save up ele reflect for sextants obv.)
Also it was probably mentioned before but the new Mastermind flask with 3% life regen during flask effect is a very good flask for us now!

I really recomend it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info