[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

What are you getting rid of to run this? the CWDT IC setup?

Also, why do we run golem lvl 1 on cwdt and not just lvl 20 without cwdt as usual.

Thanks
What are you getting rid of to run this? the CWDT IC setup?

Also, why do we run golem lvl 1 on cwdt and not just lvl 20 without cwdt as usual.

Thanks
I'm running Lightning Strike with Pierce, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Ancestral Call, and Innervate. Can any knowledgeable person recommend a 6th gem for mapping purposes? Maybe Damage on Full Life or Elemental Focus? Thanks!
For the rare shaper ammy with %increase att and 1% increased damage per intel does the 1% more damage not show up on the skill dps? because i bought a nice shaper ammy and it has less dmg/ES then astramentis ammy is on my profile if you need to see what it is
Guys dont you need more than changing 2 jewels to change to molten strike ? like more fire dmg ?
Hi Mate, great build having loads of fun. i wanted to know how i get all my skill online, i don't have enough slots on my skill bar. e.g purity, discipline, wrath, ancestral protect, flurry, frenzy, charge, blood rage and vaal discipline.

am i missing something here?
"
willabyblen wrote:
Hi Mate, great build having loads of fun. i wanted to know how i get all my skill online, i don't have enough slots on my skill bar. e.g purity, discipline, wrath, ancestral protect, flurry, frenzy, charge, blood rage and vaal discipline.

am i missing something here?

you dont need all your auras on hotbar just turn them on and choose a different skill for that slot auras stay on
i bought a helmet with +2 projectiles on ms its mirrored
but it has 3 blue sockets and 1 red
so i cant put the whole combo (wrath,discipline,purity,enlighten)
and i dont know what to do.What do u suggest author ?
"
For the rare shaper ammy with %increase att and 1% increased damage per intel does the 1% more damage not show up on the skill dps? because i bought a nice shaper ammy and it has less dmg/ES then astramentis ammy is on my profile if you need to see what it is

It may not show on the in game tooltip but it definitely is calculated in path of building.

"
Guys dont you need more than changing 2 jewels to change to molten strike ? like more fire dmg ?

We don't care about fire damage as we are stacking lightning damage.

"
i bought a helmet with +2 projectiles on ms its mirrored
but it has 3 blue sockets and 1 red
so i cant put the whole combo (wrath,discipline,purity,enlighten)
and i dont know what to do.What do u suggest author ?

Be sure colors are what you need them to be prior to purchasing a mirrored item as you cannot modify them in any way. You can change the shaper's touch gloves to all blue and run the auras in there. As for the helm, I would sell it and try to find one with the appropriate colors. This may prove difficult so I would suggest just getting a non-mirrored helm if you can't find one with the right colors.
"
Skism24 wrote:
I'm running Lightning Strike with Pierce, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Ancestral Call, and Innervate. Can any knowledgeable person recommend a 6th gem for mapping purposes? Maybe Damage on Full Life or Elemental Focus? Thanks!

Based on some research I did of LS builds here is what ive learnt. I got a helm with innerv but i had to give up CWDT IC and I didnt like the loss of defence, so i switched my BF out for mapping. To avoid changing socket colours im running:

LS, WED, ELE Focus, lightning pen, ancestral call for mapping or dmg on full life for boss, and inc crit strike supp

Havent tried it with innerv without the helm but other builds i saw didnt have it. The damage on mobs is nice all the way up to t15 but the bossing is slow since no BF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info