[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Any way to run Conductivity in the build?

Any potential for Energy From Within jewel?
Last edited by lightdshadows on Dec 26, 2018, 1:26:33 PM
"
lightdshadows wrote:
Any way to run Conductivity in the build?

Swap out Enfeeble.
"
lightdshadows wrote:

Any potential for Energy From Within jewel?

No, i'd say it's a relic of the past, there are much more efficient jewels
I don't see any weapon's listed for the build. So one or two handed weapon is ok.

totally unviable for betrayal ... I lost currency and it's a pity ... there are thousands of more powerful and viable builds ... luck.
"
CriticalARG wrote:

totally unviable for betrayal ... I lost currency and it's a pity ... there are thousands of more powerful and viable builds ... luck.

This is in no way a brag lost but this is my second league and have completed Uber deathless. It’s perfectly viable and I highly recommend it. If you’re having issues with the build, the people here are very helpful.
Hey, thanks for the build! Since we can only use 1 wildfire, what other jewel do i replace it with for the MS version? Also are you going to be updating the POB link for MS? thanks again for all the hard work! also, since I cannot afford the watchers eye that has both clarity and wrath, how am i going to mana leech?
IGN:Paicesenberg
Last edited by karmareaper1 on Dec 26, 2018, 4:01:22 PM
Hey guys, one question. Since we are taking the spiritual aid notable, would it be good to go for a helmet with 40 percent minion dmg?
"
CriticalARG wrote:

I'm genuinely curious which ones ;p

"
Hey guys, one question. Since we are taking the spiritual aid notable, would it be good to go for a helmet with 40 percent minion dmg?

No, it's replaced by helmet enchant anyway

"
Hey, thanks for the build! Since we can only use 1 wildfire, what other jewel do i replace it with for the MS version? Also are you going to be updating the POB link for MS? thanks again for all the hard work! also, since I cannot afford the watchers eye that has both clarity and wrath, how am i going to mana leech?

Just another rare jewel. Ms version is up to date, just switch wildfire. About mana leech, read FaQ section
What are you getting rid of to run this? the CWDT IC setup?

Also, why do we run golem lvl 1 on cwdt and not just lvl 20 without cwdt as usual.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info