I JUST SPEND 30 EX TO FUSING ,4 ITEM NONE OF THEM GOT LINKED !! WTH GGG

"
strikerz55 wrote:
"
"
strikerz55 wrote:
i tried to link void forge ,starforge ,quil rain ,lorewave

not really on std

Really yes, even on standard. I just check it for you, only Voidforge is more expansive, rest is the same. Overall difference is 3 ex, so there is 25 ex on standard. The conclusion is simple. You are too greedy and refuse to admit it or you just trolling here.
Is this an actual thread, a parody or is TC just trolling? Either way I got a laugh.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Step 1: Buy Supporter Packs
Step 2: Denounce Trade as the devil spawn it is.
Step 3: Commit to SSF come hell or highwater
Step 4: Buy one more supporter pack
Step 5: PROFIT.

LINKED ITEMS SHALL RAIN FROM THE HEAVENS AND YOUR PAINS WILL BE WASHED AWAY...

I_No up in here feeding the poor, gullible fools.

Holy Hell did they eat it up too.
Hello OP

Vorici

Have a nice day
"
Prizy wrote:

LINKED ITEMS SHALL RAIN FROM THE HEAVENS AND YOUR PAINS WILL BE WASHED AWAY...

1 of those is a 5l, one of those has no sockets and 1 of them is a tinkerskin I have no idea why you'd 6l that anymore.

The inpulsas you can have ^^ but i'm not sure your luck is what you think it is, you look luckier on drops than linking to me a SSF kaoms & Shroud? Poggers ;p)
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
I_No up in here feeding the poor, gullible fools.

Holy Hell did they eat it up too.

what are you talking about? i'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain could tell she wasn't being serious
it used to be rng focusing on players. Now it focuses on all players ie if somebody 6-links first your odds will drop
"
"
strikerz55 wrote:
"

damn it man ,damn it !!

its hurts my heart to the botm since i spend 30 ex

case like this that makes a lot of newcomer kinda lazy to contintue playing the game ,in this city ,i never ever saw any body playing this game anymore ,last one kinda 3-5 months ago before he gone retired ,he got the same problem like me ,GGG should make easy to access 6 lInk ,to make newcomer more comfortable to play and keep up with older player which already know mechanics of the game

it gets better (same guy)

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessFaithfulChowderCoolStoryBro

bwahyahahah thx man ,its makes me remember that i've been told by one of the guild memver in previous guild i joined, he told me ,at least u do stream while u farming ,ur RNG increasing up like i do ,i ve never been have this much currency before ,i forgot his name
"
FinYuna wrote:
Meanwhile Incursion highlights, 1-10 fusings 6Links for streamers lol.
No streamer rng? Sure sure

How many of the millions who have played this game, and never streamed, also got a 6-link with a low number of fusings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info