I JUST SPEND 30 EX TO FUSING ,4 ITEM NONE OF THEM GOT LINKED !! WTH GGG

"

damn it man ,damn it !!

its hurts my heart to the botm since i spend 30 ex

case like this that makes a lot of newcomer kinda lazy to contintue playing the game ,in this city ,i never ever saw any body playing this game anymore ,last one kinda 3-5 months ago before he gone retired ,he got the same problem like me ,GGG should make easy to access 6 lInk ,to make newcomer more comfortable to play and keep up with older player which already know mechanics of the game
It's a question whether this gaem really needs more lazy newcomers.
"
strikerz55 wrote:
"

damn it man ,damn it !!

case like this that makes a lot of newcomer kinda lazy to contintue playing the game ,in this city ,i never ever saw any body playing this game anymore ,last one kinda 3-5 months ago before he gone retired ,he got the same problem like me ,GGG should make easy to access 6 lInk ,to make newcomer more comfortable to play and keep up with older player which already know mechanics of the game

No they shouldn't. It's already way to easy. Stop whining, and stop gambling with currency you obviously can't miss.
"
strikerz55 wrote:
i tried to link void forge ,starforge ,quil rain ,lorewave

with 30 ex i convert into fusing ......none of them linked !!!

Greed, greed greed. And now crying "Oh, I spent 30 ex with no effect". Try this next time, prices from PoE ninja, quite realiable.

Item Price of 6l item
Starforge 7
Quill Rain 3
Voidforge 5
Loreweawe 7
Overall 22 exalts.

If you "convertde to fusings" 30 ex, it means you not play SSF so... be less greedy, get all desired items nice and linked for 22 ex, save 8 for 6l Atziris Disfavour.
"
strikerz55 wrote:

wtf is this ,now i had no money ,i really want item that i linked it my own and this is what i've got !!!

i know this is one of the reasons why my friends stop playing this game and left me alone that still playing the game in whole city but still .this is sucks

and this happend just now ...sorry my english wasnt that good ,i just got angry by this

Well there's still time to do incursions and temples in league and farm exalts that way.
Thanks for sharing.
"
"
strikerz55 wrote:

Greed, greed greed. And now crying "Oh, I spent 30 ex with no effect". Try this next time, prices from PoE ninja, quite realiable.

Item Price of 6l item
Starforge 7
Quill Rain 3
Voidforge 5
Loreweawe 7
Overall 22 exalts.

If you "convertde to fusings" 30 ex, it means you not play SSF so... be less greedy, get all desired items nice and linked for 22 ex, save 8 for 6l Atziris Disfavour.

not really on std
The only reason to 6l anything yourself is if its a 90-95% perfect example of the item, particularly uniques. Otherwise buy the cheapest one that works off poetrade. Though the feeling when you get the message slam about the item being unable to have more links is pretty special, its not worth the pain. I managed to get a QoTF, 80% loreweave and 97%perf 'ripper 6L off about 1800 fusings, and just finished a cursed oros that cost 2.3k. If i had my time again i would have vorici'd the oros and saved a ton of currency. And for 30x you could have purchased gg 6l of the itmes you wanted...
"
strikerz55 wrote:
"

damn it man ,damn it !!

it gets better (same guy)

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessFaithfulChowderCoolStoryBro
For most items that I 6-Linked I spent about 300-400 fusings. However the current bow that I try to 6L I spent more than 2k fusings...

Right now I just have bad RNG (probably I should pray more to RNGesus) but overall, I still did spend less fusings than using Vorici. Vorici guarantees you a 6L and also use poe.trade guarantees you a 6L.

You can of course gamble with fusings and you might be lucky - or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info