I JUST SPEND 30 EX TO FUSING ,4 ITEM NONE OF THEM GOT LINKED !! WTH GGG

"
Qiox wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:
Meanwhile Incursion highlights, 1-10 fusings 6Links for streamers lol.
No streamer rng? Sure sure

How many of the millions who have played this game, and never streamed, also got a 6-link with a low number of fusings?

maybe none? we don't know since there is no proof but with streamers there is proof.
6 linked many items the last months, got in flashback with 3 fus a soul mantle. Many others with 200-300fus and some with 600-800fus. In Incursion i just linked a Loreweave with 3500 fusings. So it's all RNG
"
Yep you see my badges? Absolutely I've 6L'd so many times thanks to these badges of mine.

So much % increase

pahahaha love this
Let's do some math:
suppose you had 150*30 = 4500 fus spent on 4 items. Suppose they were evenly split to each item, that is 4500/4 = 1125 fus per item.

based on Saboteur's great work on fusing's experiment https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/75t1c9/i_used_100000_fusings_for_science_statistics/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=seo-listing&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=pathofexile:

"
So we have a 95% confidence that the real value is between 1 in 836 and 1 in 1244.
90% confidence that the real value is between 1 in 859 and 1 in 1197.
80% confidence that the real value is between 1 in 886 and 1 in 1147.

Then look back into your case, it was totally reasonable to not having 6-link in 1125 fus. But anyway, I agree with the fact that you were not lucky tho.. RIP. fusing orbs
Hardcore IGN: Boobless_Alleria
"
Yep you see my badges? Absolutely I've 6L'd so many times thanks to these badges of mine.

So much % increase

It's more like I_NO_LIFE isn't it?
"
Qiox wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:

How many of the millions who have played this game, and never streamed, also got a 6-link with a low number of fusings?

Dunno but I'd bet there are more non-streamers crafting 6l's than there are streamers doing so.

I've gotten one in 14 fuses a couple years ago and recently 6l'd a Loreweave for around 30 fuses (took less than 50 jewellers to get 6s on that one lol). One of my guildies got one on the first fuse....

I've had some take 150 or so fusings and I've had some take a couple thousand. It's all just RNG. Some people just aren't cut out to be gamblers. :) *shrugs*

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
6-linking with fusings is a gamble. You got bad luck, sorry.

On the other hand, you shouldn't gambling until you can afford it. Thus you are the only one who is responsible for outcome of mindless gambling.

One more thing: you would lost that 30 ex anyway because if you don't know how to earn 30 ex by yourself then you don't know how to sustain that 30 ex which was given to you by someone else.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jul 12, 2018, 5:55:53 PM
"
"
Qiox wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:

maybe none? we don't know since there is no proof but with streamers there is proof.

You admit you don't know.
Then you assume it is maybe none because that would support the idea that the rate is any different for streamers.

How can you fail that hard at logic?

You have no basis at all for thinking the success rate is any different for streamers.

FYI, I linked this with 10 fuse at the start of the league... and nobody was watching.

Last edited by Qiox on Jul 12, 2018, 6:00:05 PM
Wait... don't tell me we're discussing 5000 fusings? Crap... that's nothing.
You people don't notice that with the whole title on caps this guy alredy proved he just needs attention and that he/she's straight up trolling.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info