I JUST SPEND 30 EX TO FUSING ,4 ITEM NONE OF THEM GOT LINKED !! WTH GGG

i tried to link void forge ,starforge ,quil rain ,lorewave

with 30 ex i convert into fusing ......none of them linked !!!

wtf is this ,now i had no money ,i really want item that i linked it my own and this is what i've got !!!

i know this is one of the reasons why my friends stop playing this game and left me alone that still playing the game in whole city but still .this is sucks

and this happend just now ...sorry my english wasnt that good ,i just got angry by this
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2018, 4:59:50 PM
I would say, there is a smarter way to get all your items 6l.
About 5 ex each item from your list can be bought at PoE forum trade site.
Another way would have been vorici and 6link for 1500 fusel orbs.
To think it can be done cheaper by do it yourself is not new, like other you just paid for learning.
It is true, to 6link items is much to expensive, also with vorici and it is bad, because not all of the new players and old ones too, are like streamers who just 6link 100 items in a row or vaal 250 6links. To see this and to see that you got nothing but costs, makes a lot quit.
I would say, make 6link easy to achieve, because many builds really need it to be better than low average.
before this league, I never had 6link drops, now I got 4.
Make 6link items not just for high end users, give it to the people!
Last edited by Gannicus2491 on Jul 12, 2018, 5:39:13 AM
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:
Make 6link items not just for high end users, give it to the people!

No, they are supposed to be a chase thing, as in it's something you work to but don't actually need and it is absolutely fine as it is.
You can't even claim that it's for "high end users" because even filthy casuals can get them with just a little bit of effort and farming.

You have the master craft, use it, especially if you can't deal with gambling and loosing.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
at 1st i tot ,spend 5 ex for each item would be fine , but i keep got agro-ed ,cuz i tot 7-8 ex it would be linked possibly ( like really man ,thats too much currency there) ,i just start losing hope for this game , and something i really wanna ask ,is GGG gave streamer really good RNG ?

if its true than this game is good and sucks at the same time
"
strikerz55 wrote:
and something i really wanna ask ,is GGG gave streamer really good RNG ?

no
"
strikerz55 wrote:
is GGG gave streamer really good RNG ?

dunno, but i saw a streamer 6 link his stuff with like 200 fuses and had a mirror drop in act 5....i guess its rng but makes you wonder
Yep you see my badges? Absolutely I've 6L'd so many times thanks to these badges of mine.

So much % increase
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Cuz ive heard a rumour about it ,like its been like a gossip on global chat long ago

sadly i lost 30 ex ,and im sucks at farming which i got money from chaos recipe ,that 30 ex is given to me by my friend that stop playing ,he got that ex becuz theres someone doing giveaway on std global chat long ago
Yep streamer RNG too see I stream I get a lot of ex's too cuz of that
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
waw nice sir ,seriously good ,this game is good ,but what i hate is the RNG ,can they just make it more easier ,the mechanics its self already a bit complicatedd especially for newcomer ,damn im poor asf now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info