[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
ScorpZero wrote:
Hi guys!

What do you think about using Essence Worm with Hastee or Grace? But more Haste, I think. Seems pretty useful - mov speed and moreover, att speed. It also helps with placing placing decoy totem and flame dashing.

can definitely work! since CoTB is no longer a BiS ring, using an opal for more dmg/resist balancing or an essence worm for a good QoL aura definitely has its merits. the key thing is maintaing the same overcapped res for the juicy wise oak procs

you could run vaal versions of either for bosses. i think its more of a budget/playstyle choice. big budgets can get an amazing 10ex opal ring, but a 30c essence worm but give you better QoL overall (especially if you play with a good upkeep on the vaal verions)
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ScorpZero wrote:
Hi guys!

What do you think about using Essence Worm with Hastee or Grace? But more Haste, I think. Seems pretty useful - mov speed and moreover, att speed. It also helps with placing placing decoy totem and flame dashing.

can definitely work! since CoTB is no longer a BiS ring, using an opal for more dmg/resist balancing or an essence worm for a good QoL aura definitely has its merits. the key thing is maintaing the same overcapped res for the juicy wise oak procs

you could run vaal versions of either for bosses. i think its more of a budget/playstyle choice. big budgets can get an amazing 10ex opal ring, but a 30c essence worm but give you better QoL overall (especially if you play with a good upkeep on the vaal verions)

I see you are already lvl 93 with this build and I wanted to ask you how you feel overall about this build?
Im currently leveling my arc trapper to get some currency for my second build (I play usually only 2-3 builds per league due limited time) and I wonder how this one look for general endgame bosskilling and mapping?

"
Asag wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ScorpZero wrote:
Hi guys!

I see you are already lvl 93 with this build and I wanted to ask you how you feel overall about this build?
Im currently leveling my arc trapper to get some currency for my second build (I play usually only 2-3 builds per league due limited time) and I wonder how this one look for general endgame bosskilling and mapping?

this is by far the "strongest" build i have ever played

it does take around 6-10 ex to get going, but once you get kaoms, the 2x rings, yoke and 5/6l chin + quill you will destroy almost all content (aside from 800+ delves)

it also allows extensive invements in 6 link bows, new follis crafted bows, gg opal rings, gg belts and fun corruptions on quivers to get any QoL you need (built in point blank, extra arrows etc)

the scion-ascendant class allows for huge QoL (jugg tanky, slayer overleech, elementalist no reflect) and allows you to customize the build to your liking and what you are doing at the time

i got my first ever doctor (about 200 maps with 40c of quant gear), and first ever deathless shaper. build is smooth from the moment u can equip ele hit + the rings (i think around 30?)

there are 0 map mods that cannot be done (no leech usually means taking out the bloodrage gem and maybe running double health potions, but you kill everything too fast anyways)

thi3n truly created a monster of a build
Ok Im sold, still have to farm some currency tho to get uniques and q20 gems.

One question tho, would not Ice Shoot (or maybe the new Caustic arrow) be better for low level leveling (would hold avatar of fire then ofc)?
Hello, im currently playing your build and it has been great so far, but i have some doubts, like for example... how's Soul of Arkaali (50%...) and Blood Rage supposed to work. And i was thinking on using The Signal Fire for full conversion with Avatar of Fire, will that boost my damage?? Also...if Avatar of Fire only deals Fire damage...whats hapenns to the other 50% that is not converted, is it lost???

PS: Im on Standard, not delve.
Last edited by Onarev on Sep 29, 2018, 9:47:01 AM
Hello

I started a new char to try this build out.
I'm a bit confused about how the guide says that elemental hit as a skill can't be used without the combat jewels, but in the leveling section, elemental hit is suggested (2nd tree) to be used, but unless I'm missing something, we don't have the right jewel nodes to put the Combat focus jewels in until very late (lot of skill points needed to go to the left and right in the tree).

Can someone explain this contradiction? Is elemental hit also working without the combat jewels while leveling? Or am I just being stupid? :)
SUPERMEGABUILD!! THANKS!
Жду лигу саммонеров где убьют самонеров и апнут другие классы (да это жоска)
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hello

I'm a bit confused about how the guide says that elemental hit as a skill can't be used without the combat jewels, but in the leveling section, elemental hit is suggested (2nd tree) to be used, but unless I'm missing something, we don't have the right jewel nodes to put the Combat focus jewels in until very late (lot of skill points needed to go to the left and right in the tree).

Can someone explain this contradiction? Is elemental hit also working without the combat jewels while leveling? Or am I just being stupid? :)

With Avatar of Fire you can deal only fire damage so when Ele hit use cold/light you do 0 damage.

Guys I have 1 question about bows. Chin sol is for bosskilling and Quill rain is for fast mapping. But what about rare bows with +3 to bow skills? Its better fo clearing than Quill?
Should this be the main goal for bossing if trying min max? Or Chin sol is still more damage than some rare with +3 to gems?
Last edited by Asag on Sep 29, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
"
Asag wrote:
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hello

With Avatar of Fire you can deal only fire damage so when Ele hit use cold/light you do 0 damage.

Guys I have 1 question about bows. Chin sol is for bosskilling and Quill rain is for fast mapping. But what about rare bows with +3 to bow skills? Its better fo clearing than Quill?
Should this be the main goal for bossing if trying min max? Or Chin sol is still more damage than some rare with +3 to gems?

the +2/+3 bows are great replacments for quill, they can also give double damage, high attack speed and other QoL (like onslaught or frenzy charge on kill) these are more min/max high exalt price purchases and not not 100% necessary. id work on a gg belt, helm, opal ring, 2 socket tombfist etc first

little update for me. first uber elder down! ripped 5 portals but did it witohut bricking the sets. most of the deaths occured just from the sheer crazyiness going on and not dodgeing in time, since we do insane dmg anyways. i then proceeded to kill uber elder 2x more times in about 1 hour. none were deathless but im learning the fight better and better

deep delving is next goal! (600+ for the challenge!)
Items

FLASKS / JEWELS / GEMS

THANKS FOR SHARE YOUR BUILD GRATZS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info