[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Ok, RNGesus told me to level this build, just got this (did not bother with coloring yet):

with 62 fuses :)

Gonna just farm abit more currency for Q20 gems and some other stuff.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 1, 2018, 4:36:44 PM
"
You could kill uber elder with 10ex in gear easily.

Everything seems to fit my budget except having two 6L bows, which seems to push it more to 12-14ex going by today's prices. Assuming all the other gear was done right, would you run a single 6L or a pair of 5L bows? Or is there another way to balance the gear to keep it under 10ex?

I've never even done regular elder or shaper before, so I'm a long way from trying to learn uber. :)

Thanks for the great guide and all the information, it's super helpful and really appreciated!
If someone is using Queen of the Forest like me before going Kaom's, I'd like to advise this node:

Spoiler

It's a pretty nice QoL with Mov.Spd and some DPS. Later it could be easily respected for something else when Kaom's is on.
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
"

Everything seems to fit my budget except having two 6L bows, which seems to push it more to 12-14ex going by today's prices. Assuming all the other gear was done right, would you run a single 6L or a pair of 5L bows? Or is there another way to balance the gear to keep it under 10ex?

I've never even done regular elder or shaper before, so I'm a long way from trying to learn uber. :)

Thanks for the great guide and all the information, it's super helpful and really appreciated!

You can fit weapons under 5ex. For bosses you need 6L 3R2G1B Chin Sol, for clear you need to get a cheap setup of 6l bow from porcupine cards and +2 to bow gems essence.
So Chin Sol still do more damage than +3 bow?
How important is the phys roll on the Chin Sol? Worth paying more for high roll or does not affect damage that much?
"
chaoval wrote:
Spoiler
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
"

You can fit weapons under 5ex. For bosses you need 6L 3R2G1B Chin Sol, for clear you need to get a cheap setup of 6l bow from porcupine cards and +2 to bow gems essence.

What if we'd take Frostferno with Chin Sol? Could then we take our single-hit dmg from Frostferno and any Chin Sol while using 5L Quill or +2/+3 bow for clearing? Seems cheaper to obtain right now than expensive 6L bows.
"
ScorpZero wrote:

What if we'd take Frostferno with Chin Sol? Could then we take our single-hit dmg from Frostferno and any Chin Sol while using 5L Quill or +2/+3 bow for clearing? Seems cheaper to obtain right now than expensive 6L bows.

Nothing beats 6L Chin Sol in terms of single target damage for this build.
If you have absolutely no damage/attspeed on jewels, bad WED rolls on belt/ring, not leveled till like 95 and have about 700k shaper DPS, then the difference will be not very big, like ~570k on 4L frostferno vs 700k 6L Chin Sol, but the better gear you'll have, the bigger difference will be.
Newb question:

I was trying out thi3n's ichimonji set-up (all low level gems) and for some odd reason when I use the skill (on a target) and then try to immediately switch back into the bow it doesn't work (it even shows a cd around vigilant strike) so I have run/flame dash and then switch.

Is this normal? I ask because it doesn't have any cd when I spam weapon switch or use vigilant strike normally.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 3, 2018, 9:21:28 AM
At what point do you take Blood Magic? The guide seems a bit open on this point. I'm 56, haven't finished my second Lab yet, but I'm always out of mana. I've tried Thief's Torment (which killed my damage), the mana node under Vitality Void, and a helm with mana leech but it's never enough to just spam attacks without eventually running out.

What are the nodes or items to pick up before making the switch to Blood Magic? Do I need to wait until 68 when I can equip Kaom's Heart and Roots?

Thanks!
Hey I was wondering of u have done anything with might of the meek or unnatural instinct jewels? I am playing a version of this build and am curious if you use either of those jewels? Also are you still playing RT bloodmagic version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info