[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"You still need to "play the game" in terms of dodging huge 1-shot mechanics."

I do dodge all the one shot mechanics, but I'm just gonna assume that I'd want to reroll the nasty mods off the map (shit like monster +40 ele resistance). I have no problem with doing any other content in the game though, just that mino and phoenix are extra annoying, obv doable, just annoying. Most of the time I just kited them out with my clearing bow instead of using chinsol since kiting with chinsol and pointblank is like trying to break a stone with an egg.
we can kill uber-elder (patch 3.4) ?? -30% dps really bad :с
* What would be a good time to go for blood magic?

* What do you think about going slayer + elementalist for that reflect immunity?
Last edited by natta193 on Sep 23, 2018, 1:20:00 PM
If i happened to get a +3 bow, wouldn't a lvl 4 (5 in bow) Empower be a stronger gem than fire penetration?

EDIT: Was messing around with PoB and it seems that if you get a +3 bow getting a lvl 4 Empower over Fire pen is a dps boost. Just a heads up.
Last edited by Enforc3R on Sep 23, 2018, 6:34:12 AM
Well i did all content with this build 2 kills on Uberelder my first two :D
hey bro, nice guia, i go start follow but, i have one question, ascendancy:
Slayer + Elementalist
Slayer + Deadeye
Slayer + Pathfinder
Slayer + Raider

I saw in your tree with raider, in the pastebin with elementalist, I am in doubt;

Pleaaaaase <3

"
we can kill uber-elder (patch 3.4) ?? -30% dps really bad :с

I play this build as main for this league, and i clean all the content ( Uber Atziri, Shaper 20-25kills / Ubber elder 20-25kills (deathless, not every time i have to admit ! haha ) with facetanking 90% off the ability, i have a pretty good stuff but the build is still 100% viable and is one off the easiest build I've played.
I crafted this for this build, should I remove suffixes and master craft attack speed +1 more or leave it as enough? Need Koams and Im ready to rock, excited for it.

"
Hennri wrote:
hey bro, nice guia, i go start follow but, i have one question, ascendancy:
Slayer + Elementalist
Slayer + Deadeye
Slayer + Pathfinder
Slayer + Raider

I saw in your tree with raider, in the pastebin with elementalist, I am in doubt;

Pleaaaaase <3

this is personal preference/suited to what youre farming

slayer is mandatory for overleech obv

ele = more ele pen and no reflect, making mapping easier to farm since you dont have to worry about ele reflect

deadeye = most dmg speed, good for speed clearing lower maps. lots of QoL plus for bows here, has accuracy bonus which means you can spec out of RT and include EO for 40% more ele

pathfinder = more defensive flasks useage, solid for all

raider = regular damage with frenzy upkeep, always solid for all

jugg also works if you want to be more tanky, free endurance charges plus free accuracy (just like deadeye, spec into EO)

try what works best for you, and for what content youre doing!
Hi guys!

What do you think about using Essence Worm with Hastee or Grace? But more Haste, I think. Seems pretty useful - mov speed and moreover, att speed. It also helps with placing placing decoy totem and flame dashing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info