[3.5] Avatar of Fire BV elementalist - all content

"
Ogrefcf wrote:
Thanks for the build. Just started a couple days ago and enjoying it. Currently doing red maps. I do have a question. What Watcher's eye jewel if any would you use? Also anything you could recommended for me to move up besides leveling my gems and six link? Working on that now. Thanks!

Glad to hear!

Hatred with crit would be ideal, if you can get double hatred mod with crit and something else even better (I could never afford that). Budget option is hatred with flat cold damage, its actually quite comparable to the crit.

Your character might be private, can't see it on your profile but would be glad to take a look after.

Sorry, I think I changed it. Thanks for the jewel info.
I follow this build for the most part and I kinda like my damage so far < didn't hit 1million yet>
my only concern is that i die a lot and mostly at uber lab i can't face tank and i don't deal enough damage where he can insta die. If you could can you help me out :D
This is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/45BdrAU4
"
Ogrefcf wrote:
Sorry, I think I changed it. Thanks for the jewel info.

For now, I would get a crit flask to replace atziri's. With avatar of fire you can't do chaos damage so that flask does basically nothing for you. As well, you could replace one life flask with taste of hate (the cold is great as it gets converted 100% to fire).

Second, on your skill tree:

Drop mind over matter, you don't have a lot of unreserved mana. Use all 4 points to get life nodes.I'd also drop the other two mana nodes for Deep Thought and use those two to get 2 more life nodes. That caps you out for life nodes basically.

I'd probably drop the flask nodes for now and pick up snowforged, just more consistent overall.

I'd try to get a 21/20 vaal blade vortex and use that in your inpulsa (better than it being in your helm). You probably already know this as your other gems aren't 20 yet.

If you really wanna max things out other than gems you could get better boots, and have a weapon swap for bosses with two stat sticks.

"
BobDestroyer wrote:
I follow this build for the most part and I kinda like my damage so far < didn't hit 1million yet>
my only concern is that i die a lot and mostly at uber lab i can't face tank and i don't deal enough damage where he can insta die. If you could can you help me out :D
This is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/45BdrAU4

Drop Atziri's promise, with avatar of fire you cant do chaos damage. Replace with Taste of Hate if possible, if not, I'd probably use a second life flask or a defensive flask (not sure which offhand).

For your first abyss jewel in your Lightpoacher I would find one with 40+ life (regardless of other stats) adds another 150hp.

Vaal blade vortex level 21/20 would help a lot, vaal is so nice (doesn't help on uber lab though)

When you level up focus on the life nodes, and then the 2pt jewel to get the 7% life jewel. You can probably pack on up to 6k life by 90.

This build unfortunately doesn't have the best survivability in uber lab but shouldn't get one shot on Izaro for the most part. With those flask changes you should be a bit more tanky/recovery for that content.
Last edited by Ironsentron on Jul 30, 2018, 8:00:02 PM
Thank you! Switched it up and can see a big difference. Just lvling gems left. What do you think about using this instead of brightbeak? Seems to trigger inpulsa's more and a DPS boost.
Just beat Elder in a T15 with no problems at all. Guardians killed me but he didn't. Great build.
Last edited by Ogrefcf on Jul 31, 2018, 3:29:53 PM
Current Gear

Thoughts at day 4 of flashback playing this build:

Less lag than most BV builds as advertised. Definitely more dps than triherald but comes at a cost of survivability (which is more or less fine for my purposes). Lots of overpriced pieces early on (Yoke for 4-6ex), still waiting on shaper's mark to fall below 6ex.

Took an extra duration cluster and snagged a 2 socket BV duration lightpoachers so mapping has been super smooth. Clearing high tier red map incursions just fine too.
Last edited by Aerobus on Aug 6, 2018, 9:28:02 PM
"
Ogrefcf wrote:
Thank you! Switched it up and can see a big difference. Just lvling gems left. What do you think about using this instead of brightbeak? Seems to trigger inpulsa's more and a DPS boost.
Just beat Elder in a T15 with no problems at all. Guardians killed me but he didn't. Great build.

I probably wouldn't use that weapon just because I am obsessed with brightbeak for mapping speed. Figure two good stat sticks would be better for bossing (but I haven't tested). Good to hear things are going better!
"
Aerobus wrote:
Current Gear

Thoughts at day 4 of flashback playing this build:

Less lag than most BV builds as advertised. Definitely more dps than triherald but comes at a cost of survivability (which is more or less fine for my purposes). Lots of overpriced pieces early on (Yoke for 4-6ex), still waiting on shaper's mark to fall below 6ex.

Took an extra duration cluster and snagged a 2 socket BV duration lightpoachers so mapping has been super smooth. Clearing high tier red map incursions just fine too.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm not playing flashback, taking a break for next season, but those prices are crazy! I feel like the lightpoacher is a underrated gem and much cheaper than starkonjas.
Hey guys I think I screwed up my build. Playing flashback and I die a lot even low tier maps. Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/NtDd2ip8 I started off doing another bv build but switched to this. I'm poor af and only have like 2c to my name. I started using temp chains blasphemy instead of HoT for extra defense but I still get wrecked in t3 maps. I def need more hp items, belt, boots, helm but also need to cap resists. Its hard being poor lol.

Also using a shaped mace with enemies explode dealing 5% hp as fire when killed mod. At least until I can get a inpulsa. This would be about the similar to the inpulsa explode?
Last edited by keninishna on Aug 10, 2018, 3:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info