Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Which gems should I farm in secondaries in League Starter? Raise Spectre and SRS makes sense, but what else?

Thanks..
"
HerceN wrote:
answering your question about ic+cwdt, it must work but i dont know if its effective i mean i need to take 3,2k dmg to proc it while i have only 4.6k hp.

The reason I asked about that is because your pob says you have a lvl 21 IC which requires lvl 72 and your cwdt supports gems up to lvl 70.
Thanks again for good builds.
Im about to change my starter to SRS with single cluster - even now on ~T10 im frequently dying which is extremely annoying. 90lvl and died already 30 times on not endgame things.
Hope bigger DPS will help sustain in some cases.
My actual build (yes, there is mess, especially with resistances)
https://pastebin.com/PSF1gvg1
Well after optimizing now a bit and giving the SOs a chance I have to admit the build is nuts! The clear speed on vaaled AW lvl 5 T16 maps is insane! Reminds me of my Moltenstrike Jugg with the 3 additional balls echantment on the head, everything just dies around you lol :).
"
Najuno1980 wrote:
Well after optimizing now a bit and giving the SOs a chance I have to admit the build is nuts! The clear speed on vaaled AW lvl 5 T16 maps is insane! Reminds me of my Moltenstrike Jugg with the 3 additional balls echantment on the head, everything just dies around you lol :).

That's awesome! I am also impressed with clear speed on T15-16 with SO, but I am a little careful with no life regen, and with reflect, the SOs will kill themselves.

I have been using one cluster 9 passives, but I just upgraded to two clusters, 8 passives each, the last couple of hours (4.5ex total). At level 94 I have to sacrifice the Sanctuary node, and gettings resistances back up was troublesome, while keeping DEX high enough. It's time to try it out!

Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 12:30:09 PM
"
Buggez wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:
answering your question about ic+cwdt, it must work but i dont know if its effective i mean i need to take 3,2k dmg to proc it while i have only 4.6k hp.

The reason I asked about that is because your pob says you have a lvl 21 IC which requires lvl 72 and your cwdt supports gems up to lvl 70.

whooops... my bad, didnt notice that. thank you.
just fixed that.
Also question: i did put AG equipment but the dps didnt change, why? i have selected his gear.

my current pob: https://pastebin.com/BmT6ANa3
How can I prevent myself and the minions from being killed by the shuriken rays from the crusader? Those that some of the monsters that appear on the maps with their influence throw at you, barely 2 or 3 touch my 5.5k of life they go, and at least one SO kills me.
Before i switch from league starter i need to know one thing. Looks like it will be easier to switch on pure spectres, but im thinking about SRS. Can you compare in short pure spectres and SRS - which one is more tanky etc. ? Im afraid of low life pool.
This must be a summoner noob question, but why does Kay's rings have "non-channeling skills have -7 to mana cost"? Skills use ES and there are no problems with enough "mana" (ES). Is it for use without Diadem's Eldritch battery?
Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 2:51:08 PM
"
celo121 wrote:
hello boys and girls i transitioned to pure specters.I again lack dps.WHat am i doing wrong? Still dont have +1 specter chest and wand with trigger.Will ring with frostibe help or shall i sacrafice immportal call for hex-storm-frostbite.Can someone help me improve my dps? got me the operatives also.Have 3 ex to spare.Ty

My pastebin https://pastebin.com/2HmPCTLx

Regards ^^

What kind of content are you doing that you feel like your dps is lacking? T16 maps? Bosses?

When looking at your dps in pob with Kay's configurations you have 199k dps (gmp enabled). Getting a diadem with either spectres have increased attack and cast speed or increased damage enchant will both up your dps, increased damage enchant a bit more but it is also a lot more expensive than the attack speed one.
Diadem with an enchant and a curse ring will get your dps to 233k. Max level awakened gems with 20 quality gets your dps to 272k. That's already a bit more than Kay's pob (with gmp enabled) unless I missclicked something so dps shouldn't feel super low.

Getting your 5th spectre would obviously be a big upgrade as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info