Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi Kay,

Would the Grave Intentions passive work with a 4 green socket triad grip? Or would the extra physical as chaos damage not be applied because of the 100% Cold conversion? This build is amazing by the way, probably the best build I've ever played!
For some reason blade vortex was EXTREMELY dodgy at getting my spider chain started... I could kill two whole packs with Blade Vortex or Vaal Blade Vortex and get no spiders. I switched to Ethereal Knives and it is A LOT more consistent if a bit more clunky.

Edit: NVM EK is just as unreliable its literally desecrate starting the chain and nothing else?
Last edited by FyeRee on May 12, 2021, 12:31:27 AM
"
"
redrios wrote:
"
Kassakos wrote:
Would it be worth it switching Convoking Wand to Midnight Bargain for that juicy +1 Spectre?

Thank you for your guides :)

I've been doing this for 2 years or more, picking guardian for tha extra ES survival and spectre defenses

hows your DPS? your build looks very interesting

As for Summoner Spectres, expect just based on ascendancies, to deal 20% less damage, ofc, if I played a witch i'd change more things than just the ascendancies passives; Yet with a Guardian I'm able to run my AG level 21 gem in an unset ring with +3, so lvl 24 AG, with only defensive boots: I give him enough regen and mitigation for it to survive with a little less than 30k with 6k ES. It would only die any league, in very rippy 8 modded maps with an abaxoth spawn (more than once abaxoth ate my AG before de cooldown of convocation) or some very rippy delve part with several aoe repeats at the same place, where I'm too far to provide defenses, and similar cases, t17 delirium can be problematic but since I usually run t17 juiced maps only when i can invest, means i have the coin to reanimate it for 4 ex or 6. There's been HEist where it didn't the whole league, in harvest it died twice, and in mosts it dies twice the whole 3 months, this one it hasn't as of yet. So i lose that 20% damage but im certain I make up just taht in defenses both for me and my party
Hello!

Great guide as usual! 😊

What would you recommend the most, if you just started in this league?
Don't have any stuff, so I need to start from scratch.

Thanks
I am a bit confused about spectre/spider and would be super glad if someone could help me:

1. The spectre/spider build says to kill minions with arma brand, but the gear/gem section does not list arma brand. Also there is no free slot. I guess this is a typo and you mean blade vortex, but blade vortex seems to trigger spiders rarely, maybe once every pack of monsters, which makes it a bit annoying to trigger spiders. Am I maybe misunderstanding something or is that normal?

2. In the video you say that when using grip of the council, i have to allocate avatar of fire. Why is that? And why do I need frostbomb?

Thank you a lot in advance!
Also great build, mapping is super fast!
Need Help!

I transformed from a skelemancer into SO pure spectres. Mapping was easy, but bossing is very difficult. I have trouble with shaper guardians and sirus, damage is very low.

Most of my skill gems are maxed, while some are still leveling.

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/Av6mbqqK

Hey Kay, I just wanted to say thanks for putting so much work into the build, the PoB, the detailed leveling info and so much explanation in the video. I just hit act 8 following the leveling/army build in SSF and it's insane, everything melts to death in seconds. It's been such a smooth run, I haven't died yet or even come close. I'm looking forward to seeing how it handles maps when I get there. Thanks again, you rock!
"
SamYoon wrote:
Need Help!

I transformed from a skelemancer into SO pure spectres. Mapping was easy, but bossing is very difficult. I have trouble with shaper guardians and sirus, damage is very low.

My POB:

I fixed you Configuration tab by checking appropriate tick boxes. Damage is now over 400,000 (2.5x the amount it was) : https://pastebin.com/QucFvdrU
I only have a little over 200,000 myself :( But I took a chance on equipping my Animate Guardian with Kingmaker (80C) to get Fortify and Culling Strike. That made a big difference in clearing speed. I think I will invest in the 84C Mask of the Stitched Demon (85C), and Body armor for him with 10% of life as energy shield to make him tankier. I will still despawn him before rippy bosses, due to the potential of losing all that gear.

However, I am not sure why your actual damage is low against bosses. I have not gotten that far myself yet.

Edited: @SamYoon: you need to move Unending Hunger. It only has 30 Int in radius, it requires 40 Int to be active.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 12, 2021, 7:35:55 AM
"
Valolrak wrote:
"
SamYoon wrote:
Need Help!

My POB:

I fixed you Configuration tab by checking appropriate tick boxes. Damage is now over 400,000 (2.5x the amount it was) : https://pastebin.com/QucFvdrU
I only have a little over 200,000 myself :( But I took a chance on equipping my Animate Guardian with Kingmaker (80C) to get Fortify and Culling Strike. That made a big difference in clearing speed. I think I will invest in the 84C Mask of the Stitched Demon (85C), and Body armor for him with 10% of life as energy shield to make him tankier. I will still despawn him before rippy bosses, due to the potential of losing all that gear.

However, I am not sure why your actual damage is low against bosses. I have not gotten that far myself yet.

Edited: @SamYoon: you need to move Unending Hunger. It only has 30 Int in radius, it requires 40 Int to be active.

Thanks for your input, I am a rookie in POB as well. I have no idea why my boss damage is low, perhaps somebody in this forum can tell. Also, I would like everyone's view on the use of GMP or LMP?
"
Valolrak wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:
Hello, i write because i have way less dps as kay's pob.
here is mine pob: https://pastebin.com/Rc7bGfB3
what should i change to get better dps? mine is 112.010 while kay has 300k.
please help, thanks! <3
ofc i play SO spectres

Look at the Configuration tab, check the same boxes as Kay. I did that on your pastebin and doubled the total DPS, which made it about the same as mine.

Are you sure you did not move to two clusters too soon? Your life is very low. I have just one cluster, same DPS and 5600 life.

You can also take a look at my Configuration here: https://pastebin.com/dM5zQ1g4

thank you for reply. I have currently 4.6k hp (dont remember if i posted after or before upgrade), thats risky when doing juiced maps but i can handle it, biggest problem for me is that my minions are often close to death at 20th simu wave. i bought today +40% raised spectre enchant on diadem and i will buy divergent kingmaker AG. i hope this will make some difference.
I bought second clusters because of second feasting fiends, without it i wont pass simulacrum for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info