Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey Kay,

first of all thank you for the build. Works like a charm. Just switched recently to pure spectre build and although I feel a bit squishy since I am only lvl 91 at this point with 1 cluster it is a lot of fun.

My only problem at the moment are the spectres themselves... since I can´t get the crabbies because there´s just no Harvest containing them. The FAS are decent but I´d like to switch to crabbies for improved boss killing.

Do you have any further advice on how to get the crabbies?
global chat 6666 is great for spectres, lots of people there will give you the spectres. I'd also suggest watching Kay's video on creating a spectre bank so you can keep a crabbie there in case
"
HerceN wrote:
Hello, i write because i have way less dps as kay's pob.
here is mine pob: https://pastebin.com/Rc7bGfB3
what should i change to get better dps? mine is 112.010 while kay has 300k.
please help, thanks! <3
ofc i play SO spectres

You were already pointed out the pob differences. You should use Vaal Haste. Predator would be better for single target than hypothermia. Awakened gems are also gonna up your dps.
On an unrelated note. Do you honestly not die a lot with flasks like that? And does your immortal call + cwdt even work?
"
Buggez wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:
Hello, i write because i have way less dps as kay's pob.
here is mine pob: https://pastebin.com/Rc7bGfB3
what should i change to get better dps? mine is 112.010 while kay has 300k.
please help, thanks! <3
ofc i play SO spectres

You were already pointed out the pob differences. You should use Vaal Haste. Predator would be better for single target than hypothermia. Awakened gems are also gonna up your dps.
On an unrelated note. Do you honestly not die a lot with flasks like that? And does your immortal call + cwdt even work?

answering your question about ic+cwdt, it must work but i dont know if its effective i mean i need to take 3,2k dmg to proc it while i have only 4.6k hp.
i think the dps difference results from the AG. i didnt put it in my pob. it changed a lot. i can make t16 alched ulti now when i upgraded from budget version to divergent kingmaker ag. i should focus now on vaal haste and aw gems i guess?
and yes, i stopped dying. sometimes i die at 20th wave (this was my main focus)
i use 3-4 portals to complete simu, i think i can take that for now.
Last edited by HerceN on May 12, 2021, 3:52:53 PM
Thanks Kay for the awesome build!

can someone help take a look at my pastebin and check the config and stuff to see my true minion dps for me please?

https://pastebin.com/HMN5ggsZ

I went for more tanky route and feel that I have survived better and also can do most t16 maps and ultimatum but I'm looking to get more dps so might add in 1 cluster or 2.

can someone help me with my gears what to ugprade next also? I'm thinking about 6l chest next?

Thank you!
RIP my 1 Ex Kingmaker AG :(

I did not realize T16 harvests can be that rippy. Live and learn.

Milliseconds after starting the harvest, everything ran right over me, killed me and killed my 50k life AG. All 5 Spectres survived. Very strange.

Tomorrow I will post a 5 second video to show you how to kill your AG in a split second.

On the plus-side, I got to the Trialmaster earlier tonight, and the reward was 1Ex, so what was won, was easily lost :D
Last edited by Valolrak on May 12, 2021, 7:56:28 PM
hello boys and girls i transitioned to pure specters.I again lack dps.WHat am i doing wrong? Still dont have +1 specter chest and wand with trigger.Will ring with frostibe help or shall i sacrafice immportal call for hex-storm-frostbite.Can someone help me improve my dps? got me the operatives also.Have 3 ex to spare.Ty

My pastebin https://pastebin.com/2HmPCTLx

Regards ^^
Last edited by celo121 on May 12, 2021, 7:00:49 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
rkelvin wrote:

Will there be a huge difference if I play this build without cluste?

White and yellow tier is no problem. But you will notice lack of DPS in red tier and endgame.

In Deli league, GGG buffed monsters HP when they added cluster jewels. For example Shaper 25M HP -> 100M HP.

It's a problem for all builds actually. That's why build diversity is kinda bad nowadays :(

Thank you Kay, just bought my first set of cluster :)

I see you chose 1x small +armor jewel with enduring composure, I only have 1000 armor (8% damage reduction), should I just go for all +life instead?
Here is my tutorial on how to kill your Animate Guardian in T16 Harvest:

Equipment:
Mask of the Stitched Demon
Kingmaker
Chest with "Gain 14% of Life as Maximum Energy Shield"
Max Elemental Resist, Max Chaos Resist, via gear and Elemental Army.
Linked gems: Elemental Army, Carrion Golem, Feeding Frenzy
Maybe Minion Life instead of Carrion Golem would have saved him.

All 5 Syndicate Operatives survived, strangely enough. I have re-bought and restored him, and I will be super careful with him from now on.

Question: Why is Minion Life Support replacing Carrion Golem listed as safer "Balanced" vs "Best DPS" in Kay's AG Video Tutorial?

Carrion Golem has "98% Increased Maximum Minion Life"
Minion Life Support has : "Supported Skills have 48% More Minion Life, 15% Increased Minion Life".

It would seem much safer to replace Feeding Frenzy with Minion Life Support than Carrion Golem... I wish there was a way to see my AG's stats.

High quality: https://i.imgur.com/vnJzOiB.mp4

Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 4:56:28 AM
"
Valolrak wrote:

Question: Why is Minion Life Support replacing Carrion Golem listed as safer "Balanced" vs "Best DPS" in Kay's AG Video Tutorial?

Carrion Golem has "98% Increased Maximum Minion Life"
Minion Life Support has : "Supported Skills have 48% More Minion Life, 15% Increased Minion Life".

It would seem much safer to replace Feeding Frenzy with Minion Life Support than Carrion Golem... I wish there was a way to see my AG's stats.

The "98% Increased Maximum Minion Life" part is for the golem only, it does nothing for your AG or other spectres. Carrion golem is only for extra damage hence replacing it with minion life is the "safer" option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info