Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Aside from buying all awakened gems, what would be the next step up from the pure spectres guide? Would replacing diadem with a rare helm (+3 minion, with socketed minion damage/life/hypothermia) be viable to put spectres on to free up the 6L for the AG/CG?
By moving to two clusters, and getting an Unset Ring with Curse with Frostbite, I got my SO DPS from 230,000 to 330,000 (430,000 without GMP).

I see the next big improvement is Raise Spectre level by +1 boots, but I have trouble with resists as it is, so that would be prohibitively expensive. I will get a few Awakened Gems and start leveling them up on Weapon set 2.

I have 3200C spread out over a multitude of currency and other items (fossils, catalysts, div cards), according to Exilence Next, but only ~8Ex as directly useable currency. Time to try to trade in all those other items. I could also use a better wand, but that would cost 10 Ex by itself.

Awakened gems will give the most improvement for the cost at the moment for my setup (except not Awakened GMP, which cost 25Ex and Awakened El Dmg, which is also multi ex. Awakened Minion Damage and Viciuus Projectiles were not too costly)

Edit: Also, there's no need to level up Awakened Gems before starting to use them. At level 1/20% quality they are already better than regular gems.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 4:02:28 PM
"
HerceN wrote:
"
Buggez wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:
answering your question about ic+cwdt, it must work but i dont know if its effective i mean i need to take 3,2k dmg to proc it while i have only 4.6k hp.

The reason I asked about that is because your pob says you have a lvl 21 IC which requires lvl 72 and your cwdt supports gems up to lvl 70.

whooops... my bad, didnt notice that. thank you.
just fixed that.
Also question: i did put AG equipment but the dps didnt change, why? i have selected his gear.

my current pob: https://pastebin.com/BmT6ANa3

still i dont know what i did wrong that i have 3x less DPS comparing to Kay's pob :/
"
HerceN wrote:

still i dont know what i did wrong that i have 3x less DPS comparing to Kay's pob :/

I have not looked at your POB, but in order to calculate correctly, it is essential that
1) the right check boxes in Configuration are checked off, and the right damage type set. Compare with Kay's or mine below.
2) make sure the skills are checked, for example when you import your own build, Haste will not be automatically checked. Go over every skill and compare.

With newly purchased Awakened Gems, my DPS is now 347,000, not too much below Kay's, and that's due to a couple of missing Awakened Gems, two unleveled Awakened Gems, no +1 Spectre level boots, and a somewhat worse Wand.

For comparison, here is mine: https://pastebin.com/cBehBAjr
Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 4:09:27 PM
"
HerceN wrote:

You were already told why. Just by having the correct conf and ticking gmp off you have 186k dps which is not 3x less than Kay's.
With Vaal haste you would be at 244k. Adding predator instead of hypothermia and fixing the conf again would get you to 277k. Awakened gems 320k.
"
Valolrak wrote:
I got my SO DPS from 230,000 to 330,000 (430,000 without GMP).

Never swap GMP if you play with SO, because each projectile can hit(Thats why Awakened GMP is nice boost that can't be shown in pob).

So having 300k per projectile, with GMP, even if only 3 additional projectiles hit - it is +900k dps.
Removing GMP you loose projectiles and as a result you lose DPS. This is not calculated in pob, because pob shows dps per projectile. So you never should check dps without GMP, because you lose too much without +4 additional projectiles.
Last edited by RawDamage on May 13, 2021, 4:49:00 PM
"
Buggez wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:

You were already told why. Just by having the correct conf and ticking gmp off you have 186k dps which is not 3x less than Kay's.
With Vaal haste you would be at 244k. Adding predator instead of hypothermia and fixing the conf again would get you to 277k. Awakened gems 320k.

i did everything you told me, mate above us pasted his pob, he has gmp turned on, everything is like in my pob, except vaal haste, aw gems and some gear difference. still he has 350k dps while i have 119k. He has 450k with gmp turned off. im confused.

edit: i did correct again the configuration, now it shows 200k. i think it shows real dps now
Last edited by HerceN on May 13, 2021, 5:14:44 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:

Never swap GMP if you play with SO, because each projectile can hit(Thats why Awakened GMP is nice boost that can't be shown in pob).

So having 300k per projectile, with GMP, even if only 3 additional projectiles hit - it is +900k dps.
Removing GMP you loose projectiles and as a result you lose DPS. This is not calculated in pob, because pob shows dps per projectile. So you never should check dps without GMP, because you lose too much without +4 additional projectiles.

Thanks! - I figured as much, and have never swapped it out. Regular bosses and Warlord etc. go down without any issues. I died to Sirus 6 times, but that was due my lack of hand-eye co-ordination and Sirus' fight various one-shot mechanics - not lack of damage. That made me temporarily want to quit the game, but alas, I am aback.

Awakened GMP is 23 Exalts. I almost have enough, if I sell every type of sellable item I have, but just that effort will take hours on end.

I decided to swap out Frostbite for a setup with almost 0% Chaos resist instead of -38%. Still enough damage. I will try a few times back and forth. Ultimatums felt tougher with too little Chaos resist.
Last edited by Valolrak on May 13, 2021, 5:12:06 PM
"
HerceN wrote:
"
Buggez wrote:
"
HerceN wrote:

i did everything you told me, mate above us pasted his pob, he has gmp turned on, everything is like in my pob, except vaal haste, aw gems and some gear difference. still he has 350k dps while i have 119k. He has 450k with gmp turned off. im confused.

edit: i did correct again the configuration, now it shows 200k. i think it shows real dps now

If you literally just tick every single box that kay has in her pob you should get the same results that I got with your pob. The other guy has "more" dps because he forgot to change the boss to Sirus which significantly reduces dps.
"
Buggez wrote:
The other guy has "more" dps because he forgot to change the boss to Sirus which significantly reduces dps.

Ah, I did not spot that, now I am only at 50% of Kay's POB. That's more reasonable considering all the differences I listed.

Then I have far far to go :)
But that distance is very very costly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info