Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

https://pastebin.com/YKJTGvZY

my dps is potato halp, what do?
fuck ggg
sir you are playing as a jugg
yes I'm aware but if you convert to necro (the linked pob) your dps is still pretty terrible.
fuck ggg
Hello there,
anyone to helping me summon crabbies, pls ? :) I'm trying to write into the global chat, trade chat and 6666 chat and without success.
i dont know how build through auto scout spectre can carry sirus a8? just no damage :(
Hey guys :)

I'm playing my first summoner this league und got inspired by this build (you're awesome Kay) but also wanted to do a little thing on my own, since it is my first SSF (softcore) character and I'm still having fun after my long break from the game.

So this is gonna be my endgame build:

http://poeurl.com/djiM

All normal sockets (far away from clusters..).

Spiritual Command over Redemption to save one point. I thought that the 10% movement speed doesn't make that big of a different? Questions: The 12% increased damage sounds like it is just for my character only and not global (minions)? So it doesn't matter?

Sanctuary and Glancing Blows for Max Block (or at least 70% with my current gear) and Res (so it's easy to gear in SSF). I don't know how good this is and how to value Bone Offering (+ Mistress of Sacrifice) vs. Flesh Offering (+ Bone Barrier) in SC. Yes, I want to survive, but I also want to do the damage in SSF. Any suggestions?

Golem Commander for Carrion and Stone Golem. Carrion for Feeding Frenzy, Stone for buff and extra Meat Shield beside my zombies. Still, don't know how good this is in a not pure golem build for 5 points. Just liked the idea to get more stuff (and a little bit more survivability) for my minion army to be honest :)

Practical Application for Dex. Also died some times because I got stunned while casting Offering or Storm Brand. (but I really don't get the wording on this one: do I actually still get stunned but just avoid interruption? Isn't the stun the interruption? But than it's not "avoid being stunned while casting" and... confuse... HELP!)

Ravenous Horde with the oily stuff.

Because I use SO as spectres right now, I'm also playing around with GMP and Greater Volley. What is the different beside those side projectiles? Isn't GV just better?

GMP: fire 4 additional projectiles.
GV: fire 4 additional projectiles. Also fire projectiles from up to 4 points. Thats 8 projectiles? I know that my assumption is wrong, but thats just terrible verbalized :)!

Happy for any kind of help to improve, from people who actually know how to play this game :)
Last edited by trackwolf on May 14, 2021, 10:03:39 AM
i just tried switching my passive tree to 1 cluster jewel but it seems im weaker after.

do i need to switch to SO now? did i take out the wrong passives?

can someone help please? im kinda sad for investing around 3ex and getting weaker ^^
"
Toochilled wrote:
i just tried switching my passive tree to 1 cluster jewel but it seems im weaker after.

can someone help please? im kinda sad for investing around 3ex and getting weaker ^^

You should have switched to SO before going switching to the cluster tree. The clusters give a massive DPS boost for SOs at the cost of substantial life.
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
"
Toochilled wrote:

You should have switched to SO before going switching to the cluster tree. The clusters give a massive DPS boost for SOs at the cost of substantial life.

so waht do i need to switch?

devouring diadem
triad grip 4 green

and alot of diffrent gems? T.T

anything else important?
Pretty sure POB used to show the increases/decreases to minion damage in tooltips before.
With gear changes, passive tree points and such. But no longer does.
Is it some option somewhere? I have spectres as main skill and in calcs too, if that matters.

nwm, found it. Need to check the "Include in Full DPS" checkmark on the skill group.
Last edited by kareim on May 14, 2021, 5:22:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info