Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kohec wrote:
Hi, this is my current setup: https://pastebin.com/Qf0htKkR

I feel like i do absolutely zero dmg, especially bosses are a pain.

I'm pretty new so i have no idea what im doing wrong.

Any help appreciated.

Unless someone has already done it by tomorrow, I'll try to take a closer look at your pob. But from what I saw looking at it quickly. You have some really questionable things in your skill tree, seems that you are following the pure spectre build so you should CAREFULLY look at what Kay is suggesting. Many switch to pure spectre too soon but thankfully you at least have 4 spectres already. Both your clusters are wrong. Number of passives and notables are important. And you should not try to go for double clusters anytime soon, or at all.

Your gems are way too low level especially in your spectre links and they have 0 quality.

To help with survival if you struggle with that, you should get the correct affixes to your flasks and flasks can also have quality which makes them better.
Hello

Would appreciate it if anyone can point out what I am doing wrong here, or suggest any improvements?

The character is ok-ish when doing regular maps. However, often find myself dying on slightly stronger bosses e.g. guardians, elders, sometimes even bosses in maps like Kitava. Also dies often where I didn't managed to get out of AOE damages. (Not to mention Sirus...never managed to kill him before despite going through tons of youtube/online posts on how to kill him.)

https://pastebin.com/E4epUT5y

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Waltzbear on May 15, 2021, 12:38:57 PM
"
Buggez wrote:
"
kohec wrote:
Hi, this is my current setup: https://pastebin.com/Qf0htKkR

I feel like i do absolutely zero dmg, especially bosses are a pain.

I'm pretty new so i have no idea what im doing wrong.

Any help appreciated.

Unless someone has already done it by tomorrow, I'll try to take a closer look at your pob. But from what I saw looking at it quickly. You have some really questionable things in your skill tree, seems that you are following the pure spectre build so you should CAREFULLY look at what Kay is suggesting. Many switch to pure spectre too soon but thankfully you at least have 4 spectres already. Both your clusters are wrong. Number of passives and notables are important. And you should not try to go for double clusters anytime soon, or at all.

Your gems are way too low level especially in your spectre links and they have 0 quality.

To help with survival if you struggle with that, you should get the correct affixes to your flasks and flasks can also have quality which makes them better.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i just switched the gems gotta level those and i'm planning on increasing the quality.

Should i just remove the clusters until i get the correct ones? And without clusters do i go back to Frost Auto Scout spectres (and remove the gloves?) or do i keep the Syndicate Operatives?
"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hello

Would appreciate it if anyone can point out what I am doing wrong here, or suggest any improvements?

The character is ok-ish when doing regular maps. However, often find myself dying on slightly stronger bosses e.g. guardians, elders, sometimes even bosses in maps like Kitava. Also dies often where I didn't managed to get out of AOE damages. (Not to mention Sirus...never managed to kill him before despite going through tons of youtube/online posts on how to kill him.)

https://pastebin.com/fCNDXyKN

Thank you in advance!

How you manage to have that many life flasks and not a single instant one is incredible to me. Top tier troll post.
Also idk what that pastebin was for when it has completely different gear.
I was super-lucky yesterday, and have more to spend than expected.

So with about 17Ex to spend on improvements, I have this list:
1) Boots with +1 Raise Spectre (spend as much as you like, depending on life/resists) Done
2) Awakened Elemental Damage is 3.2Ex.
3) A wand that helps significantly is going to be 15-20Ex
4) Awakened GMP is 25Ex

So I can get 2) and keep advancing my atlas while collecting currency, or skip 2) and get 3) or 4) sooner.

How about 3) vs 4)? It seems Awakened GMP with one extra projectile is very good, but oh so expensive.

Actually, re-thinking, perhaps I should just get another +1 Spectre Chest for Crabbies so I can switch things around a little for variation :) I am leaning in that direction, for better bossing if needed. Even just a simple 6-link with 4 crabbies and associated gem switch, is pretty good - but messy visuals, slower mapping.

Thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/TYY7sSCr

Current wand:
Last edited by Valolrak on May 15, 2021, 10:28:29 AM
Hello I am looking for gear upgrade, I am ok to run yellow maps, but sometimes the life is going up and down very fast and I am basically spamming flasks. What would you upgrade - I have around 1 ex to spent, but more tips for future will be appreciated :)

Quick question - what bossing gem would I swap with GMP to get more single target damage using the pure spectres with triad cold conversion? I'm using SO's.
Last edited by face846 on May 15, 2021, 2:34:37 PM
"
face846 wrote:
Quick question - what bossing gem would I swap with GMP to get more single target damage using the pure spectres with triad cold conversion? I'm using SO's.

Good advice was given on that topic a couple of pages back.
How POB shows lower DPS with GMP and SO is not entirely correct. POB shows damage per projectile, which GMP lowers a certain percentage. However, it fires a total of 5 projectiles. It is very likely more than one projectile from each shot will hit the boss, more hits the bigger it is. Keep GMP on for bosses and mapping.

Here is the answer from @RawDamage, page 1965:
"
RawDamage wrote:

Never swap GMP if you play with SO, because each projectile can hit(Thats why Awakened GMP is nice boost that can't be shown in pob).

So having 300k per projectile, with GMP, even if only 3 additional projectiles hit - it is +900k dps.
Removing GMP you loose projectiles and as a result you lose DPS. This is not calculated in pob, because pob shows dps per projectile. So you never should check dps without GMP, because you lose too much without +4 additional projectiles.

"
Valolrak wrote:

Actually, re-thinking, perhaps I should just get another +1 Spectre Chest for Crabbies so I can switch things around a little for variation :) I am leaning in that direction, for better bossing if needed. Even just a simple 6-link with 4 crabbies and associated gem switch, is pretty good - but messy visuals, slower mapping.

To answer my own question: I ended up getting a dedicated +1 Spectre Crabby Chest, since this is a huge upgrade in single target DPS, much much more than any other 15-25Exalt investment. And crabby don't die, crabby don't care.

Changing colors back and forth is too expensive, and now I can switch whenever I need to for bossing or tough T16 content.

After that I completed my first Maven x 10 Invitation (Lira Arthain). The 5 Crabbies made it easy as pie.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 16, 2021, 5:41:13 AM
(USC) Is 22 ex enough for Pure spectres?
If so what should i focus first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info