Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi

Can I check with anyone if the boots enchant dmg leeched as life counts towards our character from our minions/spectres?

Thanks!
Last edited by Neyeah on May 17, 2021, 4:14:01 PM
"
rafalkam wrote:
But he has a +1 wand and a +1 amulet? And there's already health affix on his shield.

From what I'm seeing he already has double cluster and 6 spectres. Are we looking at the same character? :D

I don't think we are looking at the same character. I'm looking at his ulterior_motives character which doesn't have a +1 wand or amulet. The amulet has +1 to number of zombies. Checking the pob also shows he only has a large cluster, no mediums or smalls. And yeah now there is a crafted life mod on the shield, I'm fairly certain it wasn't there when I first looked. Also, 6 spectres? You wot?

I'll just delete my comments if I was looking at the wrong character :>
Last edited by Buggez on May 17, 2021, 9:44:34 AM
"
Buggez wrote:
"
rafalkam wrote:
But he has a +1 wand and a +1 amulet? And there's already health affix on his shield.

From what I'm seeing he already has double cluster and 6 spectres. Are we looking at the same character? :D

I don't think we are looking at the same character. I'm looking at his ulterior_motives character which doesn't have a +1 wand or amulet. The amulet has +1 to number of zombies. Checking the pob also shows he only has a large cluster, no mediums or smalls. And yeah now there is a crafted life mod on the shield, I'm fairly certain it wasn't there when I first looked. Also, 6 spectres? You wot?

I'll just delete my comments if I was looking at the wrong character :>

aaaaaaaaaaah my bad lol, I thought you were responding to Valolrak. And also my mistake on 6 spectres, meant to write 5 but it's still whatever because I was looking at the wrong user's characters. sorry
Wow, is there any way I could get a hold of that document? I've been exploring different ways to league start herald of purity necro myself actually and wanted was looking at the best options for secondary minions.
"
rafalkam wrote:

Based on my limited knowledge I assume you're dying to the "Die" beam, which I think one-shots pretty much every character? I fought Sirus only once so far and also died to his beam couple times, but from YouTube video guides comments I recall that this Sirus' mechanic is universally despised by the community as hard and too RNGy.
When I was dying over and over again to his beam, I think my mistake was paying too much attention to his other abilities (which aren't nearly as deadly as the beam) and not focusing enough on his position. Also I thought that it will be enough to watch out for the "Die" dialogue, but it wasn't, because it doesn't matter if I'm expecting it - if he's off-screen, dashing around might not help.

I died to various one shot mechanics, at least without flasks.

-One time to the storm cloud he created under him after a phase. Did not dash away in time.
-One time from dashing away from the DIE beam into a storm cloud.
-Two times to a broad swath of fire cast from the flying Sirus. Could have dashed away, but afraid of dashing into storm clouds.
-One time from off screen DIE beam while avoiding the cross beams.
-One time from not spotting that he had created a ring that a meteorite falls into.

In hindsight, all were avoidable when I watch it in replay. I just did not see it on screen in real-time. It was really poor playing, but this was the 2nd time, and when you get 6 chances after something like 30-40 T15-T16 maps, I was too stressed as well. I also did not use my defense flasks much, since there is no way to recharge them. I guess they get a small recharge between phases though.

What I will do now is get an influence in each corner, but not kill the Conquerers, and just run those maps again and again for influenced loot. I kill all Conquerers without a single death so far. All rounds T16 Ultimatums with an occasional death. T16 bosses melt. The Sirus fight however, due to how much time it takes to get to it, for 6 short chances to practice, is the least fun I have had in PoE so far. I have never been good at PoE end game bosses. I do however love torturing myself with Dark Souls bosses, and have completed all those games, but in those, once you have reached a difficult boss, the effort to try again when you die, is minimal.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 17, 2021, 2:03:25 PM
Hello can someone help me fix my dmg it just not tht high then in the videos iam seeing

Spoiler
Ive been messing with path of building a little bit and cant seem to find a way to get much tankier. I can max life rolls on a bunch of stuff and only get like 6.5k hp and no real way to get max block. I currently can handle T16s decently but ultimatums are starting to hurt and as soon as I do some harder bosses I just get deleted. Anyone have any suggestions on how to tank up without dropping a mirror? Kind of lost where to go with the build from here besides leveling for 2nd jewel cluster.

My character is "Calypsodepals" Level 93 necro. Link below. Doing pure spectres.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jambiii/characters/calypsodepals
Am i doing something wrong with PoB or i have something wrong with my build?

I based my build on Kay and made some changes based on poe.ninja

But even doing almost everything the same with the builds i'm following, i get less armor, evasion, block chance...

Can anyone help me?

Heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/EMDtupDu
"
ale45x wrote:
Am i doing something wrong with PoB or i have something wrong with my build?

I based my build on Kay and made some changes based on poe.ninja

But even doing almost everything the same with the builds i'm following, i get less armor, evasion, block chance...

Can anyone help me?

Heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/EMDtupDu

You do have more armor if you tick Rumi's flask.
You'll never have the same block chance since you are not using Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering, and you are also missing a couple spell block nodes.
"
Jambiii wrote:
Ive been messing with path of building a little bit and cant seem to find a way to get much tankier. I can max life rolls on a bunch of stuff and only get like 6.5k hp and no real way to get max block. I currently can handle T16s decently but ultimatums are starting to hurt and as soon as I do some harder bosses I just get deleted. Anyone have any suggestions on how to tank up without dropping a mirror? Kind of lost where to go with the build from here besides leveling for 2nd jewel cluster.

My character is "Calypsodepals" Level 93 necro. Link below. Doing pure spectres.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jambiii/characters/calypsodepals

I have not studied your character - it's quite time consuming to figure out potential flaws in others' build.

I am by far an expert, this is my first summoner, 4th league, 2nd with substantial time spent.

However, my Pure Spectre is the tankiest I have played to far, but probably not as tanky as other super-tanky builds. It's similar to Kay's tree and equipment except worse stats on everything, so only 5500 life, and less damage, due to not so many (hundreds) exalts spent. Mine is about 30Ex.

I do T16 Ultimatums with relative ease, if I avoid the worst map mod combinations, and Ultimatums choices like Escalating Speed/Damage Taken. T16 bosses and Conquerers melt, not Sirus though, eye-hand co-ordination too poor.

What I think helped the most is AG with Culling Strike+Fortify (Kingmaker) (75C), a chest with "Nearby Enemies are blinded" + crafted "Gain 10% of maximum health as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" (50C buy or selfcraft or craft service) + Mask of the stitched demon (75C), featured in Kay's AG video. Blind enemies hit you less frequently. Also get Chaos resist on rare gloves (cheap). I use Victario's Flight boots on AG for 10% extra speed. It's a little risky with a 200C AG - I have lost AG once, so take out the Jewel before T16 Harvests (and probably Sirus)!

Here is my current PoB: AG equipment included in 2nd armor set.
https://pastebin.com/ibThsehv

Last edited by Valolrak on May 18, 2021, 4:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info