Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
(USC) Is 22 ex enough for Pure spectres?
If so what should i focus first.

I think enough.

The most expensive piece is the body armour if you want good life roll. maybe 10ex for 6L with good roll? Or get unlinked and link yourself...

wand is next expensive if you want +2 or +1 with +big damage roll.

large jewels are 2ex. medium is about 70c.

everything else can be cheap or self craft (eg. shield is easy to make with pristine fossil or harvest: life)

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hi there, i have problem with survi in t16 maps+ ultimates are crazy hard bcs my spectres die..

Any1 can try help me improve gear to get better survi?

there is my items
"
dombro12 wrote:
Hi there, i have problem with survi in t16 maps+ ultimates are crazy hard bcs my spectres die..

Any1 can try help me improve gear to get better survi?

I am not sure Spectres dying depends on your gear, but more on your tree. SO's do die once in a while for me as well, but never more than one so far, unless I accidentally started a map with Monsters Reflect Elemental damage. On T16 sometimes use Crabbies though.

Check your POB that the SO's have enough Life Regen and Life Leech. Compare with Kay's. Here is mine, with cheaper, but Okay gear.

And make sure you don't run elemental reflect maps, unless you have a watchstone with "players and minions don't take reflected damage" sextant mod.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 16, 2021, 7:00:19 AM
I am running Minion Bomber with SO

Guide says to anoint Sacrifice (minions 20% more life) which is good for the damage when they explode.

I am trying to figure out if my overall damage would be better with Death attunement (+1 Spec Zombie and Skele). I really like playing with 5 specs :)

Cant figure out how to select only the death attunement passive in POB - must be able to as in Kays POB only Sacrifice is allocated and not the lead up passives.

Another question, if I import my build in to Kays existing build will that keep all of Kays settings (saving me from ticking all the boxes?)

thanks
First of thanks to Kay and all of the other contributors in this thread, this is an awesome build.

I'm now 91 and feel a little stuck. Most upgrades now require resources that I just don't seem to have. Perhaps I have been unlucky with the drops, but more likely I just don't yet understand how to maximize the resources I do have, such as Harvest crafting.

Would anyone mind to do a quick review of my gear and setup to see if anything obviously wrong jumps out or suggestions for preferred next steps?

I'm beginning to wonder if something isn't quite working correctly with my curse/brand/equilibrium setup or something along those lines as I usually don't see Weak to Cold or the curse marker on top of enemies. Perhaps its more mechanical though, I typically use Brand and Prey to target the next mob. How should I be setting up a target to maximize DPS? I.e, what order of operations for a boss fight?

Thanks again to all the contributors in this thread.
You all guys are talking about pure spectres build and struggling with lower than expected DPS. So i have switched from starter to SRS minion bomber - i got really huge dps burst, everything is melting fast...but im dying even faster than before (ok, you may say that im running all maps and only dying on those T15 with +100% dmg from mobs and some extra -10% to resistances, but if map exists, why shouldnt i be able to run) for now i have 6k hp, going for another 1k in next lvls, but can see no more mechanics i could help my necro with.
Have any thoughts ? Biggest issue that sometimes on ultimatum im dying too fast to react.
What is exciting is that im doing it all with 0 clusters.
PS. sometimes zombies and spectres (yes, SO) are dying without extra reflected damage..
PS2. Maybe switching to pure spectres will make me a bit tankier? Not fan AG and some shitty uniques tho.
So I tried Sirus for the 2nd time tonight, with my SO setup.
I was one-shot killed 6 times, 5500 Life.
I watched several guide videos ahead of time, but the visual clutter on screen with Spectres added, makes it impossible to see where Sirus moves, and how to avoid getting one shot. With Crabbies it would have been even worse.

Others beat him easily, I am such a useless PoE player. I have enough damage, so at least I got to the 3rd phase. I video recorded the horrible fight so I can watch and maybe learn a little until the next try, in another 30 T15-T16 maps - if I have not quit PoE by then. I like mapping, but hate end-game bosses.

Last edited by Valolrak on May 16, 2021, 6:27:38 PM
"
jah2010taffy wrote:
First of thanks to Kay and all of the other contributors in this thread, this is an awesome build.

I'm now 91 and feel a little stuck. Most upgrades now require resources that I just don't seem to have. Perhaps I have been unlucky with the drops, but more likely I just don't yet understand how to maximize the resources I do have, such as Harvest crafting.

Would anyone mind to do a quick review of my gear and setup to see if anything obviously wrong jumps out or suggestions for preferred next steps?

I'm beginning to wonder if something isn't quite working correctly with my curse/brand/equilibrium setup or something along those lines as I usually don't see Weak to Cold or the curse marker on top of enemies. Perhaps its more mechanical though, I typically use Brand and Prey to target the next mob. How should I be setting up a target to maximize DPS? I.e, what order of operations for a boss fight?

Thanks again to all the contributors in this thread.

Some of your gems are missing quality that would benefit from it, e.g. in your spectre link. You absolutely want one more level to your spectre gem so you would get 4 spectres. So either a +1/2 wand or +1 amulet. I can't see what those affixes are in your shield but can you not craft life on it?
After getting 4 spectres you should probably finish your single cluster setup.
"
Some of your gems are missing quality that would benefit from it, e.g. in your spectre link. You absolutely want one more level to your spectre gem so you would get 4 spectres. So either a +1/2 wand or +1 amulet. I can't see what those affixes are in your shield but can you not craft life on it?

But he has a +1 wand and a +1 amulet? And there's already health affix on his shield.

"
After getting 4 spectres you should probably finish your single cluster setup.

From what I'm seeing he already has double cluster and 6 spectres. Are we looking at the same character? :D

"
So I tried Sirus for the 2nd time tonight, with my SO setup.
I was one-shot killed 6 times, 5500 Life.

Based on my limited knowledge I assume you're dying to the "Die" beam, which I think one-shots pretty much every character? I fought Sirus only once so far and also died to his beam couple times, but from YouTube video guides comments I recall that this Sirus' mechanic is universally despised by the community as hard and too RNGy.
When I was dying over and over again to his beam, I think my mistake was paying too much attention to his other abilities (which aren't nearly as deadly as the beam) and not focusing enough on his position. Also I thought that it will be enough to watch out for the "Die" dialogue, but it wasn't, because it doesn't matter if I'm expecting it - if he's off-screen, dashing around might not help.
Hi! Can someone please help me with specters? Can't get Primal Crushclaw (Crabbies) specters(( if someone has them and can give me, plz write me) IGN:WidowofDeadInquisitors

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info