Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

thanks for the guide, playing for Rex. But I can't kill Sirius, everything else dies
This is my first league summoner character. I've been enjoying it, and appreciate the detailed build guides (the best I have ever seen.)

I do feel a bit squishy, but I haven't completed Uber lab yet (still need to find 4 more trials.)

I have triggered Baran, and have spawned him in maps. But I still can't find any Baranite Preachers in the Baran-influenced maps.

Do I need to wait until I spawn Baran's citadel and look for them there?

In other words, exactly what kind of map can I find the BPs in?

I assume I can use BP even without a Diadem -- at worst I can take Sovereignty to get the reduced reservation.

----------------

Went to Baran's Citadel and still nothing, either in the map leading up to the fight or inside with Baran.

?????? where are they?

----------------

Ahh, that explains everything. I have to kill some first before I can raise them. And I need not to consume their corpses either. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-f3hIfyoDQ for the details. Thanks, Kay.

Guess I'll have to wait until my next Crusader map spawn.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jan 22, 2021, 10:56:21 PM
Well, damn. Pls help.

Can't use the CWDT - IC with them, and also can't use the AG/Golem Setup, thanks to the Spelltotem Support. :(

...but its 35%MS AND +1 Spectres

Can I somehow savely remove the Spelltotem, and if yes, is it worth the cost, or are there any logical links I can use with these (Pure Spectres with Devouring Diadem Build)

They look really good, and nice upgradable with Harvest if it weren't for that Totems.

...any ideas?
Last edited by Necro_42739 on Jan 22, 2021, 9:22:38 PM
Hi all, thanks for the great guide and useful information.
I'm thinking on rerolling and haven't played a spectre build in a long time and decided to give it a go.

Three questions
1.- Is there a minimum level where you can get Snow Rhexes if someone has them on their hideout or invite you to a map that has them?
2.- Is there a real advantage on Spectres + spiders build compared to pure spectres?
3.- How much do you think is needed as investment to safely reach red maps? And to do T16's?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by nathlar on Jan 22, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
Hello, thanks for your guide. I'm newbie here. Why does Large jewel need 3 notable: feasting fiends, renewal, third notable (don’t allocate)? Can i use the large jewel with only 2 notable (feasting fiends + renewawl)which is cheaper than the one with 3 notable???
Still wondering about this if someone knows answer:

Hello guys

I was wondering if anyone can explain how breach spectre works in relation to desecrate. I have a breach specific spectre raised (they of tul). How can I add this to my desecrate pool? From what I can tell the corpses dissapear after a breach. Can you add them to your desecrate pool and if so how?

Thanks!!!
"
Truppensturm wrote:
Still wondering about this if someone knows answer:

Hello guys

I was wondering if anyone can explain how breach spectre works in relation to desecrate. I have a breach specific spectre raised (they of tul). How can I add this to my desecrate pool? From what I can tell the corpses dissapear after a breach. Can you add them to your desecrate pool and if so how?

Thanks!!!

When you raise anything as a Spectre it gets added to the pool of possible corpses in your map. Desecrate can spawn any corpses from this pool that are in your map. In other words if you have a lot of variety of monsters in your map they may not appear on first try so just keep desecrating until you find them.
"
nathlar wrote:
1.- Is there a minimum level where you can get Snow Rhexes if someone has them on their hideout or invite you to a map that has them?

You can raise any type of spectre as soon as you ding level 28 and can socket the Raise Spectre gem. Whether you should depends on your links and how quickly you want to level.

"
2.- Is there a real advantage on Spectres + spiders build compared to pure spectres?

I'm using Spiders and Primal Crushclaws. Once you get 20 spiders summoned, you have tremendous clear speed and DPS. For all those other times, the crabbies grind bosses down. I'm clearing T16 and Maven fights, but will have serious trouble with Sirus, guardians, Elder, Shaper...

"
3.- How much do you think is needed as investment to safely reach red maps? And to do T16's?

How fast do you want to go? How often are you comfortable dying?

You can do white maps with the 4-links you get as quest rewards. Make sure your resists are capped at 76/75/75%. To comfortably do yellow maps, your first purchase should be a corrupted six-link chest in your favorite colors for about ~10c. (See https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/85ydZZntV for 5B1G).

"
Wyze78 wrote:
Can someone tell me if S-O are still playable

Friends don't let friends play SOs any more. Come to /global 6666 and get an alternative.

If you're in love with projectiles, than Artless Assassins or Frost Auto Spectres. For zoom-zoom clear speed, invest in Spiders & Spectres.
Hello, is there a reliable way to get the Crabbies for the Pure Spectre build? Can't get harvest to spawn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info