👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥HoP✝️// League start to Endgame

Is the 3.12 Spider build still applicable?
Any thoughts on hydrosphere for the added debuff? Have it in my wand right now.

NS
Last edited by Nightstone13 on Jan 23, 2021, 11:42:05 AM
How i get 5 spectre?

2 - from skill
1 - from passive tree
1 - freom armor (if 150 Choas :S)
1 - ???
Level 25 Spectre
Are you planning any skill tree, gear or gem changes in prep for the Flickershade fix? seems like they are going to be a really strong choice
"
Olwynnchar wrote:
How i get 5 spectre?

2 - from skill
1 - from passive tree
1 - freom armor (if 150 Choas :S)
1 - ???

level 21 Raise Spectre gem
+1 to RS gem level from boots
+1 to RS gem level from weapon or amulet
+2 from ascension tree
Level 25 RS gem allows you to raise 3 spectres.
+1 from tree, +1 from armor.
wtf happened to Auto frost-scout guide ? I was following that and now you change everything
"
Qarioman wrote:
wtf happened to Auto frost-scout guide ? I was following that and now you change everything

what you mean? League Starter that uses FAS still there unchanged since Jan 16.
"
Ndog921 wrote:
Are you planning any skill tree, gear or gem changes in prep for the Flickershade fix? seems like they are going to be a really strong choice


What is flickershade
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Ndog921 wrote:
Are you planning any skill tree, gear or gem changes in prep for the Flickershade fix? seems like they are going to be a really strong choice


What is flickershade


New spectres found on Phantasmal Desecrate, now that Primal Crushclaws are found in the game Flickers replaced them as forgotten corpses.

Flickershades are apparently incredibly strong and attack with earthquake (Ghazzy made a video on them in youtube, they look REALLY cool) and a projectile? attack, however they are bugged and only deal a portion of the damage they're supposed to deal.

If they get fixed, it's said they'll be the best spectres in the game - remains to be seen though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info