Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Are you planning any skill tree, gear or gem changes in prep for the Flickershade fix? seems like they are going to be a really strong choice
"
Olwynnchar wrote:
How i get 5 spectre?

2 - from skill
1 - from passive tree
1 - freom armor (if 150 Choas :S)
1 - ???

level 21 Raise Spectre gem
+1 to RS gem level from boots
+1 to RS gem level from weapon or amulet
+2 from ascension tree
Level 25 RS gem allows you to raise 3 spectres.
+1 from tree, +1 from armor.
wtf happened to Auto frost-scout guide ? I was following that and now you change everything
"
Qarioman wrote:
wtf happened to Auto frost-scout guide ? I was following that and now you change everything

what you mean? League Starter that uses FAS still there unchanged since Jan 16.
"
Ndog921 wrote:
Are you planning any skill tree, gear or gem changes in prep for the Flickershade fix? seems like they are going to be a really strong choice

What is flickershade
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Ndog921 wrote:

What is flickershade

New spectres found on Phantasmal Desecrate, now that Primal Crushclaws are found in the game Flickers replaced them as forgotten corpses.

Flickershades are apparently incredibly strong and attack with earthquake (Ghazzy made a video on them in youtube, they look REALLY cool) and a projectile? attack, however they are bugged and only deal a portion of the damage they're supposed to deal.

If they get fixed, it's said they'll be the best spectres in the game - remains to be seen though.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Ndog921 wrote:

What is flickershade

New spectres found on Phantasmal Desecrate, now that Primal Crushclaws are found in the game Flickers replaced them as forgotten corpses.

Flickershades are apparently incredibly strong and attack with earthquake (Ghazzy made a video on them in youtube, they look REALLY cool) and a projectile? attack, however they are bugged and only deal a portion of the damage they're supposed to deal.

If they get fixed, it's said they'll be the best spectres in the game - remains to be seen though.

I think the earthquake attack is fine and doing full damage, just the "slash" projectile attack is either always missing, or doing a tiny amount of damage.

I kind of want to start prepping for the bug fix, but I'm too small brain to figure out what I should be using lol
Last edited by Ndog921 on Jan 23, 2021, 7:54:57 PM
i just reached lvl 68 and the maps with this build, it's recomended to change for Pure Spectre now?

It's better for mapping and bosses?
"
Igoddone wrote:
i just reached lvl 68 and the maps with this build, it's recomended to change for Pure Spectre now?

It's better for mapping and bosses?

You can continue with league starter until you have the right gear to upgrade to pure spectres.

Pure spectres is more focused on spectre damage, but league starter uses all minions.

The recommended spectre for Pure Spectres is melee (Crabbie). It's very strong, but some people like ranged spectre. So you can actually use Frost Auto scout in the same build. Just follow gems in the 5. Recommended spectre.

EDIT: I also have new guide coming out tonight for SRS build. I'm using it in league now and it's pretty good too :)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Jan 23, 2021, 11:27:02 PM
"
Ndog921 wrote:
I think the earthquake attack is fine and doing full damage, just the "slash" projectile attack is either always missing, or doing a tiny amount of damage.

I kind of want to start prepping for the bug fix, but I'm too small brain to figure out what I should be using lol

I added Flickershade to POB Community Fork. Update was merged 2 days ago, so it will be in the next update :)

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/2009

"
Pedro3051 wrote:

A lot of people asked me about them, so I exported the stats from Contents.ggpk with POB dev build. But you might be a little disappointed about the damage though.

Base damage mod is 105% and it has no damage scaling on Earthquake or multislash.

Compare to crabbie which has 120% damage mod and extra 3% damage per level MeleeCold (200% more damage at level 84). Or Snow Rhex has 150% base damage mod and same MeleeCold scaling.

I just realised GGG kind of pre-nerfed Flickershade's Earthquake! It only does 50% more damage with aftershock, but player version is 150% more. :(

If you really want to use it, I think best option is Triad 4G to convert to cold and then scale damage with vengeful/hatred. As always.
Also can do phys/impale, but it doesn't scale high.

Earthquake is triggered, but AI script doesn't say what is the trigger. So not sure to scale it. I guess multistrike can work (spell echo and multistrike work for other spectres).

Multislash has area and attack tag but not melee. Maybe melee support will work, maybe not. So just scale with minion and area supports I guess.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Jan 24, 2021, 12:00:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info