Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Notelrac wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

"
3.- How much do you think is needed as investment to safely reach red maps? And to do T16's?

How fast do you want to go? How often are you comfortable dying?

You can do white maps with the 4-links you get as quest rewards. Make sure your resists are capped at 76/75/75%. To comfortably do yellow maps, your first purchase should be a corrupted six-link chest in your favorite colors for about ~10c.

Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll rephrase for clarity. Spiders + Spectres gear in the the video should cost 10-20 Ex (the most expensive part are the chest and gloves) With that investment do this build can comfortably do t16's?

I assume the T16 clear on the video is from a previous league and I don't know how much the nerf hit spectres, and need to decide if start spectres of carrion golems.

"
nathlar wrote:
Spiders + Spectres gear in the the video should cost 10-20 Ex

You don't need a +1spectre chest for starting Spiders. I got a lucky Primordial Might drop on the third day, and that funded buying Arakaali's Fang, Speaker's Wreath, Victaro's Charity, 25% move speed boots, and gloves/belt/rings/amulets for about 10c/each to get to resist cap. This gave me enough zoom-zoom to earn 5ex by the time I got to T12 was enough to buy a 3b3w +1 spectre chest. Now I'm clearing T16 with the occasional wipe.

My next purchase will be Grip of the Council gloves. Then Cinderswallow. Then Spetre boots and a +1 int amulet. Each of these will cost several ex.

"
I don't know how much the nerf hit spectres

20 spiders pumped up on charges from the shield and Flesh Offering don't care about the spectre nerf. (They did notice the Ascendancy nerf, though.) Spiders are doing 90% of the clearing and, swapping melee splash for multistrike, 90% of the boss DPS. Boss fights where the spiders disappear are much longer. Maybe there's a Spiders&Golems build...
"
Hello, is there a reliable way to get the Crabbies for the Pure Spectre build? Can't get harvest to spawn.
If you're not Solo Self Found, join /global 6666 and ask. If you're SSF, use Snow Rhex until you get lucky. They use the same supports/auras.
hello am in standard. is there any global chat i can get on for better spectres
?
"
Notelrac wrote:

Maybe there's a Spiders&Golems build...

Golem aurastacker build several times stronger than any Spectre build at the moment.

But expensive, you'll need at least 15 ex to start it now.
"
Notelrac wrote:

Friends don't let friends play SOs any more. Come to /global 6666 and get an alternative.

If you're in love with projectiles, than Artless Assassins or Frost Auto Spectres. For zoom-zoom clear speed, invest in Spiders & Spectres.

Do you have gem links, auras on Artless Assassins?
Is the 3.12 Spider build still applicable?
Any thoughts on hydrosphere for the added debuff? Have it in my wand right now.

NS
Last edited by Nightstone13 on Jan 23, 2021, 11:42:05 AM
How i get 5 spectre?

2 - from skill
1 - from passive tree
1 - freom armor (if 150 Choas :S)
1 - ???
Level 25 Spectre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info