Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hello guys

I was wondering if anyone can explain how breach spectre works in relation to desecrate. I have a breach specific spectre raised (they of tul). How can I add this to my desecrate pool? From what I can tell the corpses dissapear after a breach. Can you add them to your desecrate pool and if so how?

Thanks!!!
Thank you for reviving spectres. Here's hoping the heroes over at GGG manage to stop the mean ones from further killing this archetype in the future :D
Some tips for Rituals and DPS.

Crabs do great on rituals. The aoe works good. I use a dual swap out. splash for multi and feeding frenzy for predator. FF is great for crabs. You can actually sit behind some thing ( safe spot ) and your crabs will murder everything on the screen.

With the big nerf we just got using vics and necro aegis Really helps. Its a big boost to DPS and clear till you get really geared well. Dodge acrobatics is also a cheap alternative and works well when combined with sand stance.

NS
would you recommend feeding frenzy for FAS spectres?
With the [vaal] summon skelies option for secondary DPS (rather than SRS) why do you recommend melee physical support rather than brutality? Wouldn't brutality me more DPS since the skelies are not doing elemental damage?

Is this to achieve a good balance with the vaal version (where some are ele casters)?
Where things have actually gotten bonkers now is doing red rituals with a beyond tag.

Crabbie spam and beyond aoe spam is just a screen completely filled with effects.

Absolutely nuts...

NS

Wanted to add... How are folks going to keep weaker specs alive in those kind of playing situations without really putting some points into it. I think this will end up being Crabbie league.
Last edited by Nightstone13 on Jan 22, 2021, 1:02:35 PM
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
Where things have actually gotten bonkers now is doing red rituals with a beyond tag.

Crabbie spam and beyond aoe spam is just a screen completely filled with effects.

Absolutely nuts...

NS

Wanted to add... How are folks going to keep weaker specs alive in those kind of playing situations without really putting some points into it. I think this will end up being Crabbie league.

I ran both Baronite Preacher and FAS in tier 16 and have yet to lose a single spectre.
Without extra health, No resists added and rippy mods?

NS

"
Vaildez wrote:
"
Nightstone13 wrote:

Absolutely nuts...

NS

I ran both Baronite Preacher and FAS in tier 16 and have yet to lose a single spectre.
Hi Kay ! Hi Everybody,

Can someone tell me if S-O are still playable ?

See a lot of people playing BP and FAS, but love my fucking S-O who carryed me 2 seasons.

Trying cyclone this seas. Bullshit. Love the necro-familia.

Hope someone can respond me <3 <3 <3

And thx Kay about the big big work on this guide <3 <3
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
Without extra health, No resists added and rippy mods?

NS

"
Vaildez wrote:
"
Nightstone13 wrote:

Absolutely nuts...

NS

Yep... Doesn't seem to be a problem. Didn't lose any on Sirius or Snake Guy either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info