Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
buttcaake wrote:
Hello. Hishiiro coming in from YouTube. Love the build. Playing it for the first time.

I just reached maps with over 4k life. Frost auto scouts spectres as main damage dealers. Some zombies to grant feeding frenzy and taunt as many mobs as possible.

But it seems my damage is pretty lackluster in T1 maps already. And zombies die very easily now, even with meat shield. Having to resummon them in mid ritual now. And I myself feel a bit squishy. Off the top of your head, what should I be doing after reaching maps.

Not sure where to go from here since it's my first time playing spectres.

Do you check pobs? I'll leave mine here just in case. Am playing SSFHC Ritual btw.
https://pastebin.com/zYQfx0iv

Edit: Switched to carrion golem. It dies less. Still not sure if I'm using efficient gems and links. Probably need better gear for damage boost.

Sorry for the double. You must have missed my comment.. Having trouble doing tier 1 map rituals. (putting in pierce helped a little bit) Need some feedback. Thanks for the awesome work you're doing again c:

Another edit until you reply:
https://pastebin.com/zYQfx0iv

Changed to this setup after getting the shield. Got some phys mitigation and curse. Now I can free up my arma+curse slot to put an offering skill+blade fall to curse. Until i can get trigger wand.

edit: Got baranite preacher. Gonna try leveling the added lightning damage and see. Dont have white sockets so cant swap out gmp for a blue gem. Which green gem would u suggest? Slower projectiles? Point blank?

Still need some pointers on gear upgrades.. Feeling squishy
Last edited by buttcaake on Jan 22, 2021, 10:14:35 AM
Before anything, thanks for the build, it's awesome until now :D

There's a small error on the pure spectres gear and gems, it say to use summon skitterbots, but it's probably tempest shield here?
Hi Kay, really loving the build at lvl 82 with pretty decent gear.

Currently I have 20% quality on my spectre / zombie / vaal skele gems. What other gems in order of importance do you recommend getting 20% quality first?
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
21 JAN 2021
Pure Spectres Build Guide updated for 3.13!
Forum Guide Updated: 4.2 Pure Spectres
Youtube video guide: PoE 3.13 - Pure Spectres Summoner Build

Updating Spectres & Spiders now. I will upload a guide and update forum soon! Current build will actually work fine and it's just a small update.

I have also updated the One-Shot Crabbies build into normal build (MI SRS + Skele) that will work in mapping. I really like the build because it can be played with one hand (actually I use foot pedals).

Thanks for updating. For spectre can I use FAS as well? Can't get Crabbies at the moment.

Like to quest again if I can use FAS instead of Crabbies since I don't have some (or can onyone share pls?).

Thanks
Hi, just started maps on Ritual and I want to get my spectres sorted out, I don't want to 'borrow' any spectre from anyone at the momment I just want advice on which spectre I should take for now.

Answer as if I was playing SSF so I can actually learn as I go along.

I have been (still) using Carnage Chieftain's and I have now added Controlled Destruction to my build (5link) and I suspect the "Supported Skills deal more Spell Damage"
portion of that skill means Spells the spectre casts/uses. I don't think my Chieftain casts any.

Any advice on what will suilt me this early on will be appreciated by a big smile.

Thanks
"
Marleyman65 wrote:
Hi, just started maps on Ritual and I want to get my spectres sorted out, I don't want to 'borrow' any spectre from anyone at the momment I just want advice on which spectre I should take for now.

I have been (still) using Carnage Chieftain's and I have now added Controlled Destruction to my build (5link) and I suspect the "Supported Skills deal more Spell Damage"
portion of that skill means Spells the spectre casts/uses. I don't think my Chieftain casts any.

Any advice on what will suilt me this early on will be appreciated by a big smile.

Thanks

I used carnage chieftain, slave drivers, frost auto scouts, and now baranite preachers. In this order. Switched to FAS as soon as I got the tunnels contract. And switched to BP as soon as i got crusader influence map. BP is very fun.
Hi kay What stones do you need to replace to play A-A? You just removed them from the list. Sorry I'm writing through a translator
Hi, quick question for OP (or anyone else who might know). In your Baranite Preacher video you make a quick comment that BPs base crit is 32%. Where did you find this number? The only number I could find was on PoEDB where it just says "Critical Strike Chance 5%". I'm sure PoEDB could be very well be wrong, but whats the source of the 32% value?
I switched from FAS to Baranite Preacher and it's way better IMO... The lack of pierce in high density was really annoying. While mapping is a little slower(i'm choosing not to swap faster proj) you make up for it in Rituals and dense packs.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 22, 2021, 11:05:01 AM
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Marleyman65 wrote:

Thanks

I used carnage chieftain, slave drivers, frost auto scouts, and now baranite preachers. In this order. Switched to FAS as soon as I got the tunnels contract. And switched to BP as soon as i got crusader influence map. BP is very fun.

Oh, I have the Tunnels Contract, best I get on that.

Thanks
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info