Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

In the spectres and spiders build, you take 2x maximum endurance charges, how do i generate endurance charge?
Hello. Hishiiro coming in from YouTube. Love the build. Playing it for the first time.

I just reached maps with over 4k life. Frost auto scouts spectres as main damage dealers. Some zombies to grant feeding frenzy and taunt as many mobs as possible.

But it seems my damage is pretty lackluster in T1 maps already. And zombies die very easily now, even with meat shield. Having to resummon them in mid ritual now. And I myself feel a bit squishy. Off the top of your head, what should I be doing after reaching maps.

Not sure where to go from here since it's my first time playing spectres.

Do you check pobs? I'll leave mine here just in case. Am playing SSFHC Ritual btw.
https://pastebin.com/H1VwmkfU

Edit: Switched to carrion golem. It dies less. Still not sure if I'm using efficient gems and links. Probably need better gear for damage boost.
Last edited by buttcaake on Jan 21, 2021, 4:39:20 PM
I really dislike the "new" Frostbite apllying via BV.

I think I'll stay with the Profane Proxy.
Anyone running into issues with Blight? For whatever reason mapping and bossing has been no issue at all but even just normal blight encounters it feels like my FAS are struggling. I still have a lot to optimize but I haven't ever had problems with blight.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 21, 2021, 2:13:50 PM
Forget FAS and use Artless Assassins + Redemption Sentry.
Question.
If i have "Minions have 16 percent movement speed" on ring. Then all my minion will be faster this 16 percent?
League Start & SSF + FAS Spectre build is good for maping.. Map Tier 8-10? or?
SSF Update:

It took me up to level 89 (thats SSF ;) ), but then I had collected all 6 trails and the eternal labyrinth was a piece of cake. Now I can run with Bone Offering and Tempest Shield as auto triggers thx to mistress of sacrifice.
I also got a 6 link that is not a tabula rasa. Nice.
Resistances including chaos fully maxed out. Feels very tanky.

Super fun build. Thx Kay :)

P.S.
Now I can start grinding the endgame, yeah ;)
Can anyone help me understand? I just bought Phantasmal Desecrate 20/20 for 8 ex and I cant spawn Primal Crushclaws. I spammed hideout, harvest other high level zones and i cant find them in my phantasmal desecrate pool. Wtf?
"
kayella wrote:
"
Minos34 wrote:
Hi Kay, I wonder if their multislash would shotgun the enemy which would make their damage seem low initially?

I don't think so. I exported directly from Contents.ggpk and the multislash is just a name for a single attack. It's not like secret police dagger. Actually SO has secret police dagger 1, 2, 3. I just added one to POB fork because it all does the same thing. The difference is a projectile angle so they fly in a small cone (not straight).

Anyway, I added Flickershade to POB fork. localidentity will check the code and if it's ok, it can be added to the next release :)

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/2009

oh thanks! i added it myself but i keep getting errors, do you also get those or am i doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info