[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

I took a slightly different route for this build and chose the slayer ascendancy over champion. Also the second curse was ditched for increased leech nodes (Vaal Pact / Vitality Void / Hematophagy) and items (amulet/belt).
Currently sitting at 7811 hp and 6298 life leeched per second (8923 hp/s with soul of arakaali, which ist basically always up when taking more serious damage).
This certainly means giving up a good chuck of damage, but leads to a very forgiving playstyle. The damage is still high enough to comfortly clear everything.
Last edited by Aclebeth on Dec 25, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
Is there a reason you chose Belly over queen of the forest??
Dont know what im doing wrong really. Just went t5 map and wasnt ele reflect. Went to flicker some lightning robots, and got 1 shotted. Max light res and 5k hp..Dont know what to do to make this survive.
This trouble with choise between This Flicker\FB+MS\Storm Brand (last very cheap, but not so fast =\)
Can this build be done in Hardcore mode?
More and less, quantity of ex for maxim de build to the top?

I farm fossils for this build x)
Hi, me again. I just got 2 might's of the meek, watchers eye, both six links, checking poe trade every day for decent elder rings and stygian vise. What do you recommend to focus on first after that (besides starkonja's with molten strike enchant)? Thanks for such an amazing build. (Feel free to check my gear, passives etc, thanks)
"
Hey, I took the build to 100 in Betrayal here and wanted to give some feedback and gear choices from a 96-100 late endgame perspective. I will leave some videos and links here as well. I want to say I really enjoyed the build and felt safe and powerful because of the build's relatively linear growth (despite being a melee build)

Huge GZ again to 100 and one of the craziest set of gear I've ever seen! Some very smart gear choices that I think quite a few players would want to know exist, gonna try to integrate your post somehow on the main guide.

That Uber Elder video is pretty funny, didn't even know it was possible to survive the slam.

Concerning gear it looks like it's pretty much all min-maxed already. Only thing left is super rare niche double corrupts on Oro's and the gloves but these are almost impossible to obtain. My balls hurt just thinking about annulling that belt, GL if you go for it.

"
soulseptem52 wrote:
Is there a reason you chose Belly over queen of the forest??

More HP. That's pretty much it. Build will still work great with a queen's but will be squishier.

"
Zeros wrote:
Dont know what im doing wrong really. Just went t5 map and wasnt ele reflect. Went to flicker some lightning robots, and got 1 shotted. Max light res and 5k hp..Dont know what to do to make this survive.

Currently you have 53% lightning resist, which means you are taking about double the lightning damage that the game is balanced around.

A curse immunity on utility flask will help a lot too, if the map you ran also has elemental weakness curse, it is quite possible that you would have been taking about 3x the damage that we are supposed to.

"
Agroveuin wrote:
This trouble with choise between This Flicker\FB+MS\Storm Brand (last very cheap, but not so fast =\)

Time to flip some coins!

"
Avolute wrote:
Can this build be done in Hardcore mode?

Not sure, I've only ever played it to maps on HC, and I hadn't fully switched over to flicker from molten strike before getting bored of the league. If you do end up going with it on HC use a ruby flask to offset the Oro's "10% increased fire damage taken" drawback.

"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
More and less, quantity of ex for maxim de build to the top?

I farm fossils for this build x)

Not quite sure I understand the question, are you asking how much ex for the most powerful character possible?

~20ex already results in a pretty OP character (enough for +2 helmet, and 2 6 links). It's possible to go wayyyy beyond this though, can check out svengetspumped's gear and videos a few posts up to get an idea of what is required.

"
cahisha666 wrote:
Hi, me again. I just got 2 might's of the meek, watchers eye, both six links, checking poe trade every day for decent elder rings and stygian vise. What do you recommend to focus on first after that (besides starkonja's with molten strike enchant)? Thanks for such an amazing build. (Feel free to check my gear, passives etc, thanks)

For sure gloves with "# to # added fire damage against burning enemies" modifier, preferably with attack speed roll too.

Gear looks really good overall. After all the gear you brought up, would focus on trying to get some more critical strike chance for better elemental overload uptime - can either get this on gear / skill gems through ice golem, starkonja's and rings, or can get it from a labyrinth boot enchant giving "+% increased critical strike chance if you haven't crit recently".
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Why the fire impresence costs 1.4 ex while other types of impresence only cost 8 chaos? I checked on poe wiki, those are just the same.
Easily doing red maps. I clearly need better gear to accomplish my goal of shaper/elder but once again im getting there. I think i need to really buckle down and 6l my stuff and obtain might of the meeks. Should that be my main goal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info