[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Are there any maps mods to watch out for with this build?
"
ICarrotU wrote:
Are there any maps mods to watch out for with this build?

even though I still have problem with my survivability(a.k.a a pleb),but I would say this build can run pretty much everything besides reflect ele damage.
as OP mentioned,with blood rage we can run the map with the mod "enemies have 90% chance to ignore ignites".
The reason is pretty obvious,blood rage can let us keep up our infinite frenzy charges.(not infinite FULL frenzy charges,but pretty close,at least we can still flicker around.)
and other mods are pretty easy too,with enough survivability this build can survive some mod like increase damage or crit chance,stuff like that will increase our damage taken.

something worth mention(at least for me) is no leech.It's still ok to run,but I think you need to use your health pot more often(since we lost our life leech,unless you have something that provides you gain hp on hit)
you don't need mana pot for no leech since we have Revelry point in the bottom of the tree which gains mana on hit.that should be enough.
And about no regen,yeah I think it's the same as no leech,just have to care not to leap slam too much and lost all your mana,then you will have to basic attack for a few hits to gain enough mana back to either MS or FS.

um...pretty much it,the one that makes monsters can't be affect with curse is ok too but if it combines with no regen or no leech perhaps you won't want to use your enfeeble,and so you'll have a bigger mana pool to rotate around the maps stuff like that,at least thats what I will do.

ele reflect are pretty much just not doable,maybe you actually can but OP never mentioned how to do it in the guide.

Anyway I'm still just a pleb,don't mind me,wait for OP to give you some better answer D:
Last edited by zoiac on Sep 22, 2018, 3:01:20 PM
"
If you got this far without any leech no boss in the game will stand in your way lmao. True determination. Gz!

Haha, yea dude you weren't kidding. Just killed all four Tier 16 guardian bosses without dying a single time. Most fights lasted around 30 seconds (maybe even less for the Minotaur, he got shredded, and more for the Chimera/Hydra since they has the add spawn phases). I'm still rocking only 5L's too and a lot of my gear and jewels aren't as good as some of the ones in your guide, so more room for improvement. I'll be trying the Shaper soon but now I'm starting to feel pretty confident. Thanks for the build guide.
Last edited by Straafe on Sep 23, 2018, 1:55:35 AM
"
ICarrotU wrote:

1) Oro's Sacrifice has a Culling Strike Against Burning Enemies unique mod.

2) Life leech is capped at 1/5th of our total life recovered per second, and we do enough damage to hit that leech cap even with only 0.4% life leech.

1) I am stupid

2) Thank you so much for quoting this for me!

Something last:

Do you think its worth it to get a life on hit elder ring? Cause i have a good one but i sacrifice resists to equip it, resists which i have to get from the scion start area by sacrificing the projectile dmg nodes.
I can see that the life sustain is better with 20 LoH from ring but do we really need it?
In just plain numbers its 20LoH for 40% proj dmg.

Whats your opinion? Or anyone's opinion
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
ICarrotU wrote:

1) Oro's Sacrifice has a Culling Strike Against Burning Enemies unique mod.

2) Life leech is capped at 1/5th of our total life recovered per second, and we do enough damage to hit that leech cap even with only 0.4% life leech.

1) I am stupid

2) Thank you so much for quoting this for me!

Something last:

Do you think its worth it to get a life on hit elder ring? Cause i have a good one but i sacrifice resists to equip it, resists which i have to get from the scion start area by sacrificing the projectile dmg nodes.
I can see that the life sustain is better with 20 LoH from ring but do we really need it?

ay it's me,the pleb who can't even beat minotaur here.

tbh,this is kinda situational,at least I feel like it.
if your health is high enough to face tank pretty much every type of damage,then you may want the elder ring to help you sustain even more,better.
but for me,I can't face tank 30% damage type in this game,so I won't use it.

or maybe just long story short--The real question is "do you want to sacrifice your resists JUST to equip a ring(also respec some of you points)"
if you can make a easy change to some of your gears to gain those resists back(from belt,or even another ring?IDK what gear ur using so no comment.)then maybe you can make this decision real quick.
but if your other gear are really good that you can't find a better one in short period of time,perhaps you won't want to do it.

Just want to quote what OP wrote in the guide real quick:

"
Life, elemental damage with attacks, fire damage, resists and crit chance are all great. Since we hit so many times a second, an elder ring with large amounts of life gained on hit is pretty busted too, but I never felt these were needed.

It's busted,but if you have to sacrifice something for it,my opinion is maybe you should think a little bit more.
I don't know how to get around +100 mana to be able to activate enfeeble as curse aura. Anyone got any advices?
"
BouCuPuteri wrote:
I don't know how to get around +100 mana to be able to activate enfeeble as curse aura. Anyone got any advices?

The endgame build doesn't use "Herald of ash" buff. If you take it off you'll have enough mana.

Herald of ash gives additional fire damage based off of the total physical damage you deal. This doesn't work with Oro's since Oro's doesn't do any physical damage.

"
zoiac wrote:
Anyway I'm still just a pleb,don't mind me,wait for OP to give you some better answer D:

You get perfect score 10/10.

Elemental reflect is the only nope map mod, if you're pushing super high levels roll over "hexproof" map mod, "no regen" and "-60% life recovery" as well.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Sep 24, 2018, 9:06:53 PM
"
Something last:

First of all make sure all your resists are 75% + period. I never would reduce a resist below that for any reason. If your resists go below 75% with the elder ring you have to either not use it or find a way to remax your resists (passive skill point moving around? master crafting? buying a slightly different other piece of gear with different resists?). That being said, I like stacking the deck defensively in my favor, so I friggin love the life on hit i get from my elder ring. I even got a little more LoH from my other ring, my gloves, and one of my jewel sockets because the extra sustain is so awesome. Like the OP said you probably dont need it, but I'd rather be extra safe and I like feeling tougher - plus I still have shitloads of damage mods everywhere so I don't feel like I had to sacrifice anything for the LoH really.

Also if you get a Stygian belt, I highly recommend using some Scorched Fossils and even just primitive chaotic resonators on them, within 10 - 15 attempts I was able to make two awesome belts, one I am still wearing (the other is similar but only 70 something life, I still have it if anyone needs it):

Here's the other one I made:

Last edited by Straafe on Sep 24, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
I got my hands on a +1 curse impresence.

Those 4 points i save from whispers of doom, where is best spent in your opinion?

I lean to Divine Favour + Harrier (total 4 points) for a pretty hefty boost to dps.

Any ideas?
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
I got my hands on a +1 curse impresence.

Those 4 points i save from whispers of doom, where is best spent in your opinion?

I lean to Divine Favour + Harrier (total 4 points) for a pretty hefty boost to dps.

Any ideas?

Huge GZ!

For sure Divine Fervour + Harrier would be highest dps option.

May also be worth dropping the socket near whispers of doom and taking the devotion life cluster instead since it would now be much closer. You'd lose some damage but would beef up even more. Depends on how expensive your abyss jewels are though and how much you value hp/dps ratio.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info