Updated

"
jeniuscury wrote:

Fork comparison is minimal even when you are mapping. The monsters will simply die, and most of the time you will not have time to cast the Curse.

I do not think it's worth using Blasphemy, you lose more than you win. In addition to having to draw an aura (from what I saw you took Purity of Lightning) you also lose 1 curse and the only advantage that exists in blasphemy is that you do not need to cast some skill to apply curse. Which makes it unusable in Bosses taking into account that when you move too far from them the curse on the monsters are disabled.

But if you still prefer to play with Blasphemy, keep Projectile Weakness, fast clear will be better on maps.

GMP and LMP. The answer is similar to your question about which curse to use. Clear speed is insane and incomparable with GMP. There are only 2 more projectiles but multiply by 4, and in total there will be 8 more projectiles if the Spectres are linked with GMP.

I like blasphemy since I can just charge through maps/delves without having to stop to cast stuff and the pierce speeds up clear. Without blasphemy I could run haste which would be nice but I don't think it would be better.

But do the extra projectiles even come into play if you are not playing open maps? 3 should pierce everything in a straight line of you anyway so I though that taking 10% extra damage might be an option for safer syndicates.
"
no mobility ... :D ?

Sorry. I didn't get it.

"
blingi wrote:
I like blasphemy since I can just charge through maps/delves without having to stop to cast stuff and the pierce speeds up clear. Without blasphemy I could run haste which would be nice but I don't think it would be better.

But do the extra projectiles even come into play if you are not playing open maps? 3 should pierce everything in a straight line of you anyway so I though that taking 10% extra damage might be an option for safer syndicates.

The choice is yours and I respect it. But still in my opinion you lose more. Especially now that you've told me that the aura you're not using is Haste. In addition to not having the Cast Speed guaranteed to minions you also lost a significant amount of Movement Speed to your character. But like I said, it's your choice.

I'm not playing the Betrayal league so I'm not going to comment on the Syndicates. But the difference of the damage between LMP and GMP is very small, the truth is that you will not even notice difference in maps. Maybe you will see difference in bosses. But as I said before, if you want Clear Speed, use GMP. It does not matter if the area is open or not, what matters is that the projectiles are fired. Whether they hit the target or not you do not have to worry, the minions aim automatically, that's the fun of playing Summoner.
Hows this build now a days?
I started playing after this guide abit, as its perfect after my playstyle.
I guess its still decent, just not best of the best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info