Updated

Amazing title!! good build, but you get the wrong phasing!!!

If you use phase running, you not only get phasing... you are 80% invisible (actually more). If you increase the duration with gems and either through frenzy charges or by tree extending the duration. The duration of the skill can exceed the 4 second cool down. The you really can be invisible and follow a lot of the write up that you have.

The gem is more powerful than the watchers eye phasing (but not permanent).
"
Glad someone keeps LL summoner alive after xWolf93 kinda left his guide

Maybe u will fix my uber elder problems :D

Thanks for reply.

"
Amazing title!! good build, but you get the wrong phasing!!!

If you use phase running, you not only get phasing... you are 80% invisible (actually more). If you increase the duration with gems and either through frenzy charges or by tree extending the duration. The duration of the skill can exceed the 4 second cool down. The you really can be invisible and follow a lot of the write up that you have.

The gem is more powerful than the watchers eye phasing (but not permanent).

Hi there, Thanks for reply.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you about the use of the gem. As you said it is necessary to modify passive points or use the Increased Duration gem to have at least 4 seconds to overcome the cooldown of the gem.

If you decide to use only the Increased Duration Gem, you will only have 3 seconds in Phase Run. There are only two areas with Increased Skill Effect Durations points. Both are close to Scion. They are: Potency of Will and Exceptional Performance. To have the 4 seconds one of the options is to use the Gem of Support and the the nearest points: Potency of Will.

In this first option, besides modifying the passive, you will have to remove two gems to exchange for Phase Run + Increased Duration. For this I do not see any other option besides to remove the Whyspers of Doom in the passive. That way you will not use any curse (only Elemental Equilibrium with Arc) and also have solved the 3 points to get the nodes.

I do not think it's interesting to make that change. Even because 80% of Reduced Visibility to Enemies would not work with End Game Bosses (hard ones)

The permanent Phasing granted by Watcher's Eye is optional. As I said in the guide the fun of using a Watcher's Eye with the build is that we can make many combinations because we use 8 auras. If you already played or play with Summoner, stop and think about it: How many times have you died because you could not get through a door / area or a pack of monsters?

Another good option would be something related to Energy Shield or like this one that I will link to you with Movement Speed ​​while Affected by Grace.
Last edited by jeniuscury on Aug 10, 2018, 2:15:25 PM
Can we get some red map footage aswell?

Iam used to the dmg from anger and abyss jewels but like the beefy version with the % ES regen

E: WHat lvl/Quality on bloodmagic is needed for the whole setup?
Last edited by Zetoxical on Aug 12, 2018, 9:46:00 PM
"
Zetoxical wrote:
Can we get some red map footage aswell?

Iam used to the dmg from anger and abyss jewels but like the beefy version with the % ES regen

E: WHat lvl/Quality on bloodmagic is needed for the whole setup?

I'm uploading some videos right now, probably when you read this answer, the videos will already be on my channel and probably on the guide itself.

I dont know if I understood the question about Blood Magic, but I think it's in relation to the aura: Clarity. It's only possible to use Clarity because the reserved mana of the Skill is not in "%", so we can manipulate it and choose the exact amount of mana reserved through the level of the gem to fit with the rest of the remaining life (I hope everything stays like this for a long time).

The difference between Blood Magic gem lvl 1 and a level 20 is very low. The Quality from Blood Magic do not affect the gem because it is an aura.

Basically, Clarity will be the last aura you activate. Once you have all Reduced Mana Reserved nodes from The Passive Tree, activate all of the auras and for the rest of your life you will raise the Clarity from lvl to lvl until it is no longer possible since it will use life beyond what you have. Until that you can use it lvl 1 or lvl 5. The level of it will also depend on your items, if they are going to have life, (remembering that it is not necessary because the focus is ES) and even the level of your character because at each level we gain +12 Life per Level.

Just for you to know the difference between Blood Magic levels (all nodes of mana reserved allocated):
Level 20 Blood Magic + Level 12 Clarity, reserving 220.
Level 1 Blood Magic + Level 9 Clarity, reserving 228.
Great guide, think i am going to go classic summoner until i get the currency for a 5 link shavs and +2 boots. Then will transition to this version seems better in the late game.

Will be a bit slower for speed farming but can do higher content than victarios charity build.

When you leveled what did you do? Or just transition when you have all the gear?

Cheers!
"
morinr wrote:
Great guide, think i am going to go classic summoner until i get the currency for a 5 link shavs and +2 boots. Then will transition to this version seems better in the late game.

Will be a bit slower for speed farming but can do higher content than victarios charity build.

When you leveled what did you do? Or just transition when you have all the gear?

Cheers!

About speed farming I think it's a personal thing and it depends on each player. Just like you said and also realized that this build is not a build to make Burial Chambers in less than 1 minute, but in return you can make high content without much concern.

About Leveling. I made a tab to help with this (Content No. 6. LEVELING). I made a new character to fill that tab with more property and not just speculations. Also in a way that it is not necessary to use Orb of Regrets and only the earned points of the missions to give Refund.

A Bones of Ullr with +2 levels is optional. Of course +1 of all res is very welcome, but an enchant would not be bad, or even a temporary corrupt mod.
Your PoB barely reaches over 8k ES, what is different to your character that has 9,6k ES?
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Your PoB barely reaches over 8k ES, what is different to your character that has 9,6k ES?

Hi There.

Because it was my first guide I had never created a build in PoB, and thanks to your reply I found an error in the planner. Discipline was not selected as if it was activated and was not considered the effect guaranteed by the aura. With Discipline enabled I get more than 8.5k of ES. I'll leave the updated PoB link in the guide.

Another reason is because I use legacy items and it is not possible to add them in PoB.
The legacys items I am using that affect in the amount of Energy Shield are: Shavronne's Wrappings / Both Rings / Gloves / and the Unique Jewel: Energy from Within.
"
jeniuscury wrote:
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

Hi There.

Because it was my first guide I had never created a build in PoB, and thanks to your reply I found an error in the planner. Discipline was not selected as if it was activated and was not considered the effect guaranteed by the aura. With Discipline enabled I get more than 8.5k of ES. I'll leave the updated PoB link in the guide.

Another reason is because I use legacy items and it is not possible to add them in PoB.
The legacys items I am using that affect in the amount of Energy Shield are: Shavronne's Wrappings / Both Rings / Gloves / and the Unique Jewel: Energy from Within.

Yea I figured Discipline out myself but still got 1k ES less than you char in the videos.
I feared it was only due to legacy items, which is a bummer.

You can easily modify items in PoB to give them the legacy stats - it doesn't matter though, no one likes legacy stuff :P

Thanks for your reply.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Yea I figured Discipline out myself but still got 1k ES less than you char in the videos.
I feared it was only due to legacy items, which is a bummer.

You can easily modify items in PoB to give them the legacy stats - it doesn't matter though, no one likes legacy stuff :P

Thanks for your reply.

Since you raised the subject I will give my opinion.

I started playing the game about 1 month after the Beta, stopped and came back several times. I think the GGG policy was wrong from the beginning with the item modifications (take into account that's my opinion). Once the items are modified they could simply transform all existing items according to the current form of the item (detail: they already did this in some situations), so the expression "legacy item" would not even exist in the game , would probably be something like "old item", however this directly affects the trade in Std and HC because they are both permanent and non-temporary as are the Leagues. This causes people who have already played the game longer to be favored.

Since I do not play the game directly, because of work and college, I choose to play in Std and enjoy myself. Just as there are people playing in HC, and in Leagues Std and HC and I'm sure they also have fun. But please let's focus on build here but if you want to talk more about it, let's do it in private PM or even create a new post in the Forum to it.

On the amount of Energy Shield, what can also influence are the points in the passive, this will already depend on the level of your character.

I'm doing a video upload right now (I'm not going to spoiler) where I prove that the survival of the build it's thanks to a mix of factors and not a huge amount coming from Legacy Items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info