https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2917687

Updated link guide.

Thread archived.
Last edited by jeniuscury on Aug 3, 2020, 1:40:59 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2019, 2:38:09 PM
great!you look likes alien with phase
I'm having fun with it. Thx.
solid guide, great work :D
hey new player here,thanks for the guide man,trying to do all kind of minion build to get the one that suitable for me(love minion type of job in game),gonna try this one now.
Btw what map mod that you cant do,im pretty sure you cant do no regen map and reflect probably?(my POE knowledge is still probably at low or lowest lvl lol)
Last edited by greatdien on Jul 22, 2018, 1:19:40 AM
"
hey new player here,thanks for the guide man,trying to do all kind of minion build to get the one that suitable for me(love minion type of job in game),gonna try this one now.
Btw what map mod that you cant do,im pretty sure you cant do no regen map and reflect probably?(my POE knowledge is still probably at low or lowest lvl lol)

Hi. Thanks for reply. About mods in the maps I will insert a tab about it. But I'll also tell you here. You're right, the mods I can not do are Players Can not Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield, and Monsters reflect #% of Elemental Damage.

Players can not regenerate is why in addition to the auras another important defense is Regeneration of the Energy Shield. The problem with mana would be solved easily by a Vaal Clarity, but it is dangerous to rely only on the Energy Shield Recharge.

Reflect can not be resolved either. Some expansions ago was still possible, currently thanks to the High Dps is not viable. I even tried it a few times and the result was always the same: the Spectres died.

Another mod that I avoid is Temporal Chains, this thanks to the low movement speed of the own build.
Last edited by jeniuscury on Aug 8, 2018, 3:56:15 PM
Thanks for the reply.
While we're at it can you add lvling guide at least for passive tree progression,im a bit confused where to go first hehe
Last edited by greatdien on Jul 23, 2018, 9:20:29 PM
Leveling this now, great looking build. Ill post my progress.
Thank you very much for the very detailed build! Your attitude to details is amazing - I just did not have a single question left at the end of the description :)
Glad someone keeps LL summoner alive after xWolf93 kinda left his guide

Maybe u will fix my uber elder problems :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info