Updated

"
Fishler13 wrote:
I'm kind of at a loss right now what's going on with my LL Necro, my pob is https://pastebin.com/yqeHLhbw

I've got all my auras up and running, in game about 5800 ES even with crystal belt still. I know I'm missing some levels on some gems and can get better boots, but curious why my ES is so much lower, even when I add all points on tree in pob, still only caps at 5800 (in pob so im assuming closer to maybe 7k ingame).

NEW POB got 6l shortly after posting this originally.
https://pastebin.com/hhmD3vrW

Hey there.

Your Discipline is only lvl 13. With it lvl 20 + ES nodes on Tree + 2 Ghastly Eye Jewels with Max ES (You are only have one in your passive tree and with life) you reach 8k ES. I'll leave the PoB here: https://pastebin.com/0mv44eik.

I do not know if you saw but I changed the Crystal Belt, suggested by @billybob630, now use Darkness Enthroned, so you will still have 2 slots to use two more Ghastly Eye Jewels. If you have problem with Str, you can still keep using the Crystal Belt, but if you want more Energy Shield it is ideal to improve both the implicit and the explicit in your Crystal Belt.
Okay awesome, I tried to mess around on the POB some but I couldn't see where it would boost it very much, but the jewels probably will help a bit. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
Noob question - what makes the invisible effect? MTX or a piece of gear?
I tried this build and in general it is a very solid one. From my perspective though it somehow lacks the DPS I would expect from the summoner gear even considering the godlike items you have (I am talking from the perspective of Delve League, not standard)
What do you think about reallocating Sacrifice(+15 El minion resist in total) + 1ES minor node to Redemption (+13 cast speed) as well as replacing one of the jewels you have with unending hunger? I tried this and the build feels so much better without loosing too much on the defense side.
Last edited by arcanist123 on Nov 13, 2018, 9:38:24 AM
"
Earsnot wrote:
Noob question - what makes the invisible effect? MTX or a piece of gear?

The Invisible effect is acquired by Watcher's Eye with Phasing mod (I'll leave it down here for you). Some people do not like the effect because it is not possible to see MTX, for others it is very beautiful, and yes I am one of them. But I already said in some reply here and I think even in the guide itself that I love this status and I think it's very important. Phasing is a temporary effect that allows the player to move through enemies. Before I did not use to see builds with this effect, I believe that to Delve, people began to search for it, having the effect in Watcher's Eye, Flask, Gemstone and even items.

"
arcanist123 wrote:
I tried this build and in general it is a very solid one. From my perspective though it somehow lacks the DPS I would expect from the summoner gear even considering the godlike items you have (I am talking from the perspective of Delve League, not standard)
What do you think about reallocating Sacrifice(+15 El minion resist in total) + 1ES minor node to Redemption (+13 cast speed) as well as replacing one of the jewels you have with unending hunger? I tried this and the build feels so much better without loosing too much on the defense side.

I do not understand the first paragraph, but I will try to interact with it anyway. As for the damage of Minions are very few items in relation. But if we stop to see there are no specific items for damage in general, items with Minions Damage outweigh this. In compensation it is not possible to combine passive nodes of the tree for damage of minions. That's kind of ironic in my opinion, see. Take my build as an example. The gear items I use are specifically for a function being so that way it makes it mandatory for it to really work. Anyway, that's the way GGG found to balance.

There is a long time I want to update the guide with the possibility to use Unending Hunger, unfortunately I think it's been 2 weeks since I can not even log in to PoE due to lack of time. As for the introduction of Unique Jewel in the Passive Tree, I would not spend points on the Redemption node. I'd take out the points just like you said, Sacrifice and a minor point of Energy Shield. I'd put them on a Jewel Socket. Using Unending Hunger, the minions will stack the Cast Speed ​​with Soul Eater. If you do not want to lose the 0.5% regen on Sacrifice node you can just take 3 nodes out of ES. Anyway the difference of ES and regen is very small. The Jewel socket I would get is what is next to Redemption, so you get + 20 Int, slightly offsetting the ES loss that was taken to get the points free. I'll leave you a small image here below.

Hi, I was wondering how far did you push delve with this build?
"
DTBA wrote:

Hey there. I got close to 600, if I remember correctly I think it was 587. I was dealing well and quiet with Delve. I stopped doing Delve because I was too boring to make Sulfite, funny, because if we stop to think Delve is not an End Game option as GGG said it would be. Delve is a derivative of the End Game which are Maps, summarizing: For you to do Delve you need to make maps.

It's just that I'm taking a break. I do not think I'm going to play the next league, maybe I'll be off a few next leagues I'm investing time in another game. This is not to say that I will not keep the guide updated after each Patch and I will not stop interacting with the comments here, after all, you will probably be more inside of new items and new possibilities than me.

At Delve I was always on the move, avoiding Hits and always taking Life Regen Bonus from the Abyss Jewels. During the ways to get to the encounters I simply used the Flasks and did not stop until I got there and finished the meeting. Once I finished them I would investigate the paths that I passed through the route, so if I died I would not miss the Sulfite.
"
jeniuscury wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:

Hey there. I got close to 600, if I remember correctly I think it was 587. I was dealing well and quiet with Delve. I stopped doing Delve because I was too boring to make Sulfite, funny, because if we stop to think Delve is not an End Game option as GGG said it would be. Delve is a derivative of the End Game which are Maps, summarizing: For you to do Delve you need to make maps.

It's just that I'm taking a break. I do not think I'm going to play the next league, maybe I'll be off a few next leagues I'm investing time in another game. This is not to say that I will not keep the guide updated after each Patch and I will not stop interacting with the comments here, after all, you will probably be more inside of new items and new possibilities than me.

At Delve I was always on the move, avoiding Hits and always taking Life Regen Bonus from the Abyss Jewels. During the ways to get to the encounters I simply used the Flasks and did not stop until I got there and finished the meeting. Once I finished them I would investigate the paths that I passed through the route, so if I died I would not miss the Sulfite.

Thank you for the update,

I skipped delve because I was getting burned out so this time I am gonna run this build.

Thanks for all the detailed info I will run it and enjoy it.

For some reason I am one build league man.

I agree I normally swap around on stuff to do. I farm maps then elder then shaper just to keep everything fresh I hate doing meta farming or meta builds its pretty boring for me
I've played LLSummoner for many seasons now and always keep one up to date and geared on Standard. I just wanted to share my take on this version for anyone interested.
Gear

Not all are BiS and some outright need upgrading and I actually don't have a phasing watcher's eye yet so i'm using a quartz for the time being.

Currently sitting at 1hp/8100es and 62 mana for casting. I've opted for CwC/wither/desecrate/offering since for a bit of a change in play style I can swap out desecrate for animate weapon.

Eldorathir is my char if anyone would like to see my tree.
Last edited by shrapner on Dec 4, 2018, 4:33:40 PM
I am really looking forward to some nice crafting mods for us :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info