The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

I'm suprised Shavronne didn't obliterated them both with her storm burst.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
They all launched their big attacks at the same time and one shot each other.

So much for capped resists and defense stats.
elder vs shaper pls
Thought Orochimaru would win. LoL.
I'd like to see all 4 guardians fight each other.

Shaper vs Elder would be cool, too.
Nice ^^.

Lol the spellcaster die first, sooo you knowwhat you need to do now GGG, buff spell build ! =p
I watched it till the end and you didn't give me a winner????

I want my money back...

Have a rematch but on a different location.
I see you made doedre miss the balls on purpose, didnt you?
Oblivious
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

is there any means to avoid certain death when she crys other than outleech or portal out?

i mean a game mechanic that just relies on you not moving after portaling in isn't really a good one, is it?
"
cronus wrote:
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

is there any means to avoid certain death when she crys other than outleech or portal out?

i mean a game mechanic that just relies on you not moving after portaling in isn't really a good one, is it?

Just dont kill all her pilars and stand behind one of those when she cries. When you had to do the acts 3 times shav was the deadliest since i was never capped when leveling but now o boy; if i level something with low damage while leveling; doedre in cesspool and act 9 waaaaaaaaay outdamages the other 2 who are a walk in the park : )

Deadliest boss for me while leveling would be innocence in act 5; i never have high hp at that stage and that orb that scatters in so many small ones and needs you to be behind a statue that needs to be in position and not attack you for 1k damage per aa man; gets me every time. Brine king you can take with resists, kitava is telegraphed, act 7 boss; dont stand in the lazors, solaris & lunaris; resists, act 9 boss; was buffed still easiest boss of all acts lul. Guess what i'm saying is: innocence vs. shaper when??
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jul 5, 2018, 1:18:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info