The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

Was fun fight to watch, expected Shavronne die a lot sooner than she did in the fight. Didn't expected the end result, entertaining one nonetheless.

So when we get Shaper and Elder guardians all vs. all? :3
"
Gainworx wrote:
I really would like to see a :

Shaper Vs Elder
Atziri Vs Shaper
Atziri Vs Elder

plz

but in this video it was a nice fight :D

Actually atziri trio vs maligaro/shavs and doedre as a blue team.

That be cool!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Put all the rogue exiles in a room. That would be sweet.
"
avalii wrote:
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.
yea i have to agree, I hate doedre for this exact reason. how were the other two able to not only tank it but brush it of as if it was nothing?

Bosses have way more life than your characters. Like, a shit-ton more.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Jul 6, 2018, 8:14:32 AM
good!!
Doedre had a good lead there for a while... shavronne can hurt a lot of she lands her abilities, avoiding doedre's scream is hard and it deals rapid decent damage, maligaro's clones leaves a lot of targets to damage which can be hard if damage by a single target attack that don't deal much damage, doedre's scream and stuff that shavronne does can deal with maligaro's clones. ultimately they are all dangerous in their own way but maligaro's high hp bar makes her quite the annoying foe, but i believe that also means she don't deal as much damage, which is why you could see her surviving early on due to her high hp.
did i get things right or wrong? no matter, this was cool
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I think Doedre had an advantage for this battle because of her arena as it was in the battle between Kaom and Daresso.
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
Doedre had a good lead there for a while... shavronne can hurt a lot of she lands her abilities, avoiding doedre's scream is hard and it deals rapid decent damage, maligaro's clones leaves a lot of targets to damage which can be hard if damage by a single target attack that don't deal much damage, doedre's scream and stuff that shavronne does can deal with maligaro's clones. ultimately they are all dangerous in their own way but maligaro's high hp bar makes her quite the annoying foe, but i believe that also means she don't deal as much damage, which is why you could see her surviving early on due to her high hp.
did i get things right or wrong? no matter, this was cool

Maybe Doedre? She has more hp than others trinity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info