The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

Pre-Stapled Stomach Doedre would have easily won. She simply cut way too much body mass for the fight.

I work with a lot of amateur boxers and I always tell them, at any given moment in the day if you had to step in the ring and fight the weight you would be is the class you should be fighting in, give or take 5 lbs.

Therefore, a Pre-3.0 Unholy Trio bout should be on the next card.
FUNY) ))
Kinda boring. On a personal note I hate these three bosses especially Doedre.
"
rousedg wrote:
Also, Maligaro was standing in the right place - keeping an effigy between you and Doedre will cause the scream to whiff.

Finally someone who fucking understands the way it works.

Doedre should have won with easy, the most dangerous one here.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
I think the fight is unfair, Maligaro distractes all with his minions, and Shavronne got beaten up by both at the beginning, so she started basically with 2/3 of her hitpoints.

The fight would have been way better if it would be like a tournament. First: Shavronne vs Doedre, then Doedre vs Maligaro, then the winners of both vs each other.
Last edited by xX999Xx on Jul 5, 2018, 3:08:55 AM
Noob Maligaro didn't bring a hexproof flask for the boss.
"
gathor wrote:
"
rousedg wrote:
Also, Maligaro was standing in the right place - keeping an effigy between you and Doedre will cause the scream to whiff.

Finally someone who fucking understands the way it works.

Doedre should have won with easy, the most dangerous one here.

I would also say Doedre is the most dangerous one. Shavronne and Maligaro has both stronger attacks but they are announcing there attacks and you can easily just avoid them by stepping out of the death zone. And in this mash up they are all having so much HP so they dont really fling.
But the thing that makes doedre strong are on the one site her constant strong phys attacks/spells and her fucking curses. Being triple cursed by Temp chain, enfeeble and Vulnerabilty weakens everyone and also makes you recieve more damage.
But it is true you have to know how each boss works, and I think of the normal act bosses Innocence and Kitava are the most anoying ones, and for maps Shaper and Elder and all the guardians. But they all get quit easy if you understand their attacks and patterns... if you can tank their damage and deal enough damage yourself, of course.
Need a 1v1 version of this so there's no RNG on who they aggro on. There's still the luck of what skills they decide to use, but this feels too much like a battle of who got targeted on compared to the Kaom vs Daresso one. Still, Doedre might be scary, but looks like clones are OP when opponent legitimately cannot determine difference between real and fake.

Also, mfw people don't realize the difference between player life and monster life vs monster dmg and player dmg. Of course they're not one shotting each other, if they could, we would all be playing CI BM mode.
just a scrub.
Uber Atziri vs Uber Elder :D (Good look with that Atziri Reflect Clone).
Next video should be a race: Vorici doing Catarina mission and vice versa in a Necropolis map with Temporal Chains.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info