The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when GGG used to care about American holidays? The fireworks MTX for the 4th...The Valentines heart MTX...etc. I guess now that they are global GGG doesn't care about the country that helped make them what they are.

Hahaha. Would you like chips with that salt?
I like the Shavronne shot on your news banner. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Love it. Credit to whoever balanced the difficulty of Doedre and Maligaro.
Doedres scream aoe attack has always been deadly as hell. That's why you have to nuke her in 5 to 10 seconds. It can eat 6 to 7k life through leech quickly.

I for one though Doedre would win by a land side. I did not expect maligaro to put up that fight (and still both lose, only thing balanced in the game?) lol
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Jul 4, 2018, 8:03:37 PM
this is cool yet make it better....if u want a real fight put them in neutral arena...not in one of there own
Last edited by LBGxValor on Jul 4, 2018, 8:07:53 PM
that was intense
Marvin "Big Peepee" Hernandez
Nice, I enjoy watching these fights! ;)
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Doedre would have won if they were using actual scaling. Maligaro and Shavronne both got stacks upon stacks of vulnerability/enfeeble/whatever the purple is meant to be, and Doedre has by far the highest HP of the three. The highest damaging skill in the entire battle is Shavronne's Storm Burst but she spent most of her time firing on Maligaro.

Still neat enough to watch despite the immersion-breaking balance. Do Megaera vs Shock And Awe next.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Jul 4, 2018, 8:32:43 PM
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

Nah, not staged. They most likely ran this a bunch of times and posted the footage that was the most engaging.
lol that was nice. But, honestly, Doedre is by far the stronger with the curses and slam.

I guess the split phase on maligaro just gave him a lot of more time on this battle.

WTB Solaris vs Lunaris ( act 8 finals booses )
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 4, 2018, 8:47:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info