[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

"
CorbenDa11as wrote:
Curious about MoM with this build... have you tried it? I play SSF HC. Will I be able to get enough life?

People are playing MoM trappers all the time.You should probably drop some damage nodes and get mana instead.Damage is more than enough anyways.I never played MoM because i don't really need it on softcore.I also have 7k life on fire trap only version so that's enough.
"
Crazycoolmax wrote:
hi,can you add poblink

There are 2 different PoB links already.
"
"
Crazycoolmax wrote:
hi,can you add poblink

Yes,for 3.3 and 3.6 ? D:
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
"
Crazycoolmax wrote:
hi,can you add poblink

Yes,for 3.3 and 3.6 ? D:

No? Those are the leagues i played the builds.Everything is up to date.
You may want to rename / rethink the PoB link names thought this was a dead guide before I double checked
Hi there, i did decide I want to try your build for the next league as a league starter.
I'd just like to ask, how well does it run in delve? I love delve :P
Did you consider the new Summon Skitterbots at all? If I recall correctly, they also interact with traps
"
izolup wrote:
Hi there, i did decide I want to try your build for the next league as a league starter.
I'd just like to ask, how well does it run in delve? I love delve :P

If you are pushing high delve(300+) i recommend playing something else because fire traps aoe is limited and also it is fire damage so there is no freezing,chilling action going on.
If you aren't pushing high levels then it works fine and it is very easy to just spam traps and spawn kill everything without even moving.(when the cart stops at the destination)
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
Did you consider the new Summon Skitterbots at all? If I recall correctly, they also interact with traps

Skitterbots grant %10 more trap and mine damage at the cost of %35 mana reserve so i don't think it is a good idea to use those for trap builds.It's mainly for mines in my opinion because if skitterbots trigger a mine,it can be detonated again.They also chill and shock enemies nearby.We are already using Aspect of Spider so i don't think that chill will do much.Everything gets 1-shotted anyways(even elites and beyond bosses)
A very noob questions

I saw that there are changes in 3.8 to staves and daggers and wands and that they can roll +1-+3 gem levels and global gems levels as well?

Would bow still be advised for the build? (I know you indicated earlier the quiver gives life and crit)

Cheers

Edit: I realize without bow you cannot do 2x 6link but was wondering would the caster 1 handed + 2 handed global gem level offset that
Last edited by ChiefBrewmaster on Sep 6, 2019, 11:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info