3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
Any update about what to use in the meantime until void batteries drop in price.

Right now they are obnoxiously pricey. I'm currently running dual tulborn.

Running double tulborn too, prices on batteries are though the roof. Can recommend buying ilvl75+ elder ring meanwhile, prices are super cheap on those, very easy warlords mark early.
How you run your red gems when you dont have only 64str from POB link.
"
Ted77 wrote:
How you run your red gems when you dont have only 64str from POB link.
He have over 100 str from the passive tree if u are smart enough to open pob is it that hard to type strenght in search and check it?

Also why u spam 3 msg in a row?
Hi! I am a beginner player and I loved this build! Right now, I am developing this but I have some questions:

1: How to level efficiently with this build? I understand the lack of "beginner" info since the guide is focused into late game and there is always the opinion "the fun in the game is to discover things by yourself". But I just need some orientation about low level gem links, which item options are the best, replacements for the uniques (since the league just started and there is not much around selling), which nodes pick first (I did jewel even tho I dont have the First Snow yet), and low level insight in general..

2: Why lightning warp? Why not whirling blades? again, this may sound noob but please be patient with me hahaha, just a new player trying to understand some stuff we can't find on google..

3: How am I doing with my character? What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

The character is "InfernalDjent", I am strictly following your build. Thank you!
1. Start with freeze pulse, lesser multiple, spell echo (until u can get two of the very necessary jewels for projectiles)

2. Lightning warp because u end up using wands - its faster now with the new patches, so it does what its supposed to :)

can someone post a tree the path of building hates my computer
Thanks for sharing the build, im currently trying it on delve league. Its quite fun and can run low tier maps on low investment, however i wouldnt recommend it for a league starter :P Void batteries are crazy expensive at the moment
"
gunit76 wrote:
Thanks for sharing the build, im currently trying it on delve league. Its quite fun and can run low tier maps on low investment, however i wouldnt recommend it for a league starter :P Void batteries are crazy expensive at the moment

Price will drop eventually and you can get around 1.5m dps with dual tulborns which is more than enough for high red-tier maps but guardians and shaper are probably out of the question. I'd suggest buying Pandemonius (or Halcyon and Blessing of Tul - cheaper) and Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring first so you can get rid of mana flask and get Wise Oak for more penetration.
Last edited by robal53 on Sep 4, 2018, 6:25:23 AM
"
Hi! I am a beginner player and I loved this build! Right now, I am developing this but I have some questions:

1: How to level efficiently with this build? I understand the lack of "beginner" info since the guide is focused into late game and there is always the opinion "the fun in the game is to discover things by yourself". But I just need some orientation about low level gem links, which item options are the best, replacements for the uniques (since the league just started and there is not much around selling), which nodes pick first (I did jewel even tho I dont have the First Snow yet), and low level insight in general..

2: Why lightning warp? Why not whirling blades? again, this may sound noob but please be patient with me hahaha, just a new player trying to understand some stuff we can't find on google..

3: How am I doing with my character? What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

The character is "InfernalDjent", I am strictly following your build. Thank you!

I'll start off by saying that i think your characters are set to private, and therefore i can't see and tell you how you're doing.
if you'd like to consult after u change it up, let me know.

1) well, leveling is interesting with Assassin, as you get a whole bunch of damage nodes at the beginning.
My early progression was:
Trickery - Blood Siphon - Coordination - Elemental Focus - Assassination - Coldhearted Calculation - Nullification - Sniper
At this point i'd recommend getting the jewel socket and buying a First Snow Jewel (they sell very cheap or u can wait for act 5 to get one from a quest).
Work towards a second jewel socket, while starting to think about power charges which this build is HEAVILY based on.
When i got to this part i preferred the life nodes over the various damage nodes, which i pick up later on.

In terms of gem links - the best way to go about this in the future would be to use Path of Building, which offers you which gems could raise your DPS the most with your current set up.
PERSONALLY, and assuming you don't have a Tabula Rasa, i would probably use added cold damage, elemental proliferation, faster casting, then switch to elemental focus (lvl 18) and once you hit level 31 go for Elemental Focus and Ice Bite / Hypothermia. level 38 will give you Spell Echo and you would be free to use whatever feels best.

Gear - if u can't get you hands on a Tabula which i ran from level 20 to 72, get a rare chest with 4/5 sockets that match your needs. stats won't REALLY matter at this point.
Goldrim is like 4/5 c right now but if u can't get that, i ran Heatshiver for a while and it did OK.
rare boots with movement speed and Lochtonial Caress for gloves, or alternatively Doedre's Tenure.
Weapons - the build recommends 2 Axioms, but i had much higher DPS with a good rare scepter (look for ELE damage and spell damage, as well as flat added to spell damage).

These should really carry you to mid-late leveling super easy.

GENERAL - know that spells work differently from attacks. read up on what that means, but generally if something says "3 - 4 fire damage to attacks", that's useless for you.
Freezing Pulse damage is VERY affected by the level of the gem. massively. the majority of your damage boost will come naturally due to this, and you will gain a ton of damage as you level.
basically read up on what it means to use spells in this game.

2) Whirling Blades only work with daggers, claws and one handed swords.
We will not be using any of these, and therefore we can't use it :)

Good luck, PM if u have other questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info