3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Nice build

i built this build but how do you generate frenzy charges ?

how do you get to this dps?

Ty
Last edited by Kaiserfr on Jun 30, 2018, 9:14:19 PM
"
Kaiserfr wrote:
Nice build

i built this build but how do you generate frenzy charges ?

how do you get to this dps?

Ty

Frenzy charges and onslaught come from "herald of ice - onslaught - ice bite - inc crit strikes" make sure you have vaal haste and vaal righteous fire with increased duration.

Rest just comes from gem levels which matter alot being a spell caster
ign: ROCSpoe
ok thank you, at the same time, I was doing this build and I could not have your dps, for frenzy charges I thought of the green dream, anyway thank you for the build
Currently level 80 and would like to retract my previous statement about this build not reaching absurd levels of DPS like say, Vaal Double Strike.

Talk about a glass cannon lol. 3.5k hp at 80, but 2 million deeps :D Feels like a Mathil simulator. Not sure I'm quite convinced yet, will have to see how squishy it feels at 4k.

Nice build with items you don't use every day though, bonus points for that.
Last edited by NayleenMT on Jul 1, 2018, 9:39:11 AM
what is the function of righteous fire ?
"
Kaiserfr wrote:

Vaal RF gives you more spell damage for the duration of the buff
Hey what's the idea of using a unique helm with cast speed enchant on it compared to a circlet like yours? would it be better? was looking at rat nest or stakonjas for life w/ freezing pulse casting speed enchant
"
Allure_5 wrote:
Hey what's the idea of using a unique helm with cast speed enchant on it compared to a circlet like yours? would it be better? was looking at rat nest or stakonjas for life w/ freezing pulse casting speed enchant

we are pretty starved for resistances on gear i am currently capped for ele weakness maps, if you can pull of a unique helmet go for your life. but i struggled since we already have so many uniques equipped
"
NayleenMT wrote:
Currently level 80 and would like to retract my previous statement about this build not reaching absurd levels of DPS like say, Vaal Double Strike.

Talk about a glass cannon lol. 3.5k hp at 80, but 2 million deeps :D Feels like a Mathil simulator. Not sure I'm quite convinced yet, will have to see how squishy it feels at 4k.

Nice build with items you don't use every day though, bonus points for that.

honestly i label it as a glass cannon but if you position correctly everything is perma frozen i hardly die in t16 maps just need to play good 40% mom with cloak also helps with that and try and set up immortal call for when you do get hit, also for map mods i would not recommend running "90% chance to avoid elemental alignments" this one mod makes the build feel bad and most likely get you killed
Last edited by RocsPOE on Jul 2, 2018, 12:10:26 AM
"
Kaiserfr wrote:

We only use vaal righteous fire on bosses with inc duration, ignore rf it is just apart of the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info