3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Nice build...
Last edited by Nottestellata on Nov 16, 2018, 8:03:43 PM
Is the best helm enchant 12% cast speed or thr 40% damage one? Trying to figure out which to buy.

Also ive been playing around with flame dash-arcanesurge-faster casting-empower (prob could put portal here for mapping) and its really nice for constant surge. Running orb with inc AoE+Cascade

Last edited by Cøpe on Nov 17, 2018, 5:37:09 PM
How important is Quality on the Freezing Pulse Gem? Price between 21/0 and 21/20 is around 1ex right now and my budget is not limitless
Hey Rocs,
Build looks great from what I can see, just wondering if this build will be updated for the upcoming league release??

Thanks
"
Harnzy wrote:
Hey Rocs,
Build looks great from what I can see, just wondering if this build will be updated for the upcoming league release??

Thanks

yeah mate it will be updated as soon as i get passive skill tree
ign: ROCSpoe
"
RocsPOE wrote:
"
Harnzy wrote:
Hey Rocs,

Thanks

yeah mate it will be updated as soon as i get passive skill tree

Thanks!!
I was pretty close to quitting on the build around lvl 50, I really didnt enjoy the slow playstyle especially with lightning warp, but damn, now that I actually reached a decent state it's amazing.

Main difference is that I am using this right now, not sure if I want to switch to CoD

Still working on getting a good helmet, warlords ring and gloves as well as filling out the tree, but so far this feels really good, nice buildguide.
Any specific reason to put Inc Crit Strikes supporting Herald of Ice?
Hay dude. Me and my guild have all decided to do your build for next leauge 3.5. Looking forward to it.

We are hoping you update it if any changes are needed.
Thanks.
HOnestly I would not recommend it as a starter, I found it to be a little lackluster without Void Batteries. It is a very fun build once you have those, without imho not so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info