3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Hey is it Hardcore vailable ?
Any other tips how to play that build in hc ?

Nice build !
Currently playing this build in HC. Haven't hit red maps yet so can't really comment about those, but up to t10 has been pretty straightforward. As we're not juggernauts, we can't facetank anything so we have to resort on playing smart and relying on freezing everything. As OP said, doorways are annoying as hell, so I avoid doing maps
with alot of those.
I bought a Frost bomb 23 quality level 20 is there a reason why the gem is level 20 no quality ?
"
Newstime1201 wrote:
I bought a Frost bomb 23 quality level 20 is there a reason why the gem is level 20 no quality ?

Cause it deal no dmg, because the only dmg related link on it is a "less dmg" and frost bomb is -25% regardless of quality/level
Last edited by Newstime1201 on Oct 16, 2018, 4:32:04 PM
"
Newstime1201 wrote:
Absolut insane damage but I struggle with surviving not sure what im doing wrong if I take a hit I get stunned or loose my mana , often die because of that any tips ? when I can get a lvl 4 empower should I replace it for cold pen is it much better ? for what is Righteous Fire I die instantly when I press it what im doing wrong its not linked with increased duration (because of quality?) Thats what I got tips are appreciated :)

(got the mark of the shaper ring just not the level for it)

I had the stun problems at the start too, you have the right pantheon? With lvl 93 I don't get stunned. If I pob empower 4 right on my char I get 100k dmg more.

You use the wrong righteous fire u need the vaal version of it. The vaal rf only consumes 30% life with out Degen effect and increase your spell damage.
hi just wondering if dying sun could be better then any of the flask from this build or are those the optimal ones ? thank you
Selling Full Freezing Pulse gear (Standard) high clearspeed , high movementspeed , fast leveling , easy t15-t16 maps insanly good build

Only serious offers via ingame
Last edited by Newstime1201 on Oct 16, 2018, 4:32:33 PM
"
Newstime1201 wrote:
Selling Full Freezing Pulse gear (Standard) high clearspeed , high movementspeed , fast leveling , easy t15-t16 maps insanly good build

Well if it wouldn't be Standart I would like to buy your gloves. Standart is boring
"
xaiyx wrote:
"
Newstime1201 wrote:

Well if it wouldn't be Standart I would like to buy your gloves. Standart is boring

why the fck you answer then nobody cares if you like standard or not
Last edited by Newstime1201 on Oct 18, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info