3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Hello guys, could someone help me? I only have 2.3k life and I'm really struggling to survive..

Last edited by Qubn on Oct 22, 2018, 10:18:01 PM
edit: nevermind :))
Last edited by Rhymzess on Oct 24, 2018, 7:18:39 PM
hi why did you put in MIND OVER MATTER ? i see you have from armor yet ... passives keystone stack? i mean... MIND OVER MATTER have 30% mana before life and armor 10% and keystone from armor MIND OVER MATTER have 30% so...amount is 30+30+10=70%? or you put in keystone for through for mana regen?....thx

PS : have all your echp....without shapper ring and this armour.....
"
Qubn wrote:
Hello guys, could someone help me? I only have 2.3k life and I'm really struggling to survive..

Hey Bro. I'd ditch your snakepits for some decent rare rings with life on them. I know they seem perfect for the build but they arent really necessary and they definitely dont do much to keep you alive.

I'd also replace Inya's Epiphany with some high life/high res boots with run speed. Inya's only offers what end up being about 50% more spell damage and its mechanic regarding power charge gain is convenient but unnecessary as the build itself easily generates power charges even against a single enemy.

The rare helmet and gloves you have aren't terrible but they could have higher life rolls and also better resistance rolls.

The build is implicitly low life. You are a cannon, but the OP has at least over 4k life and I even currently have about 3700. You just need to itemize better for survival. No matter how much of a glass cannon you want to be, this game will not permit you to ignore your defenses and life is your primary defense. If you're dying a lot you need to re-itemize so you have more of it.

Hope that helps.
"
fane_rocky wrote:
hi why did you put in MIND OVER MATTER ? i see you have from armor yet ... passives keystone stack? i mean... MIND OVER MATTER have 30% mana before life and armor 10% and keystone from armor MIND OVER MATTER have 30% so...amount is 30+30+10=70%? or you put in keystone for through for mana regen?....thx

PS : have all your echp....without shapper ring and this armour.....

Mind over matter from the skill tree will NOT stack with mind over matter from Cloak of Defiance. The separate 10% mana before life modifier on Cloak of Defiance WILL add to the 30% from Mind over Matter for a total of 40%.

He specced into Mind over Matter because theres +40 max mana and +50% max mana sitting behind it which I believe is the largest boost to your mana pool you can get for 3 points. Helps a lot when every hit you take is going 40% into your mana. In a very real sense your mana becomes part of your defense, so more of it means more survivability.
"
Qubn wrote:

Forget what others said. You need those boots for Power Charges capped Asap
Change the rings and amulet. Your life+mana stink because of them unique rings and amulet. If you can find +mana, +life and +str/+int<-- Dont need both but would be good. You should be able to have lot more capacity to survive. MoM DOES Stack with Cloak. (More on that on reply to others)

If you want to replace the belt, you will need to buy or to craft a ring with life/mana and Cold leech with the Cold fossil. ?Frigid? <--- Little memory blank here...

As a side note, once you are done with your good rings/amulet. I would suggest getting a better helmet. IF you wanna keep that helm for the enchant, crafting it with Pristine fossils will help your life greatly! You could always change to a evasion helm even if it doesnt change much because the armour you get from your gear = irrelevant and change nothing. Capped resist Gears and as much life/mana is what you should aim for. Then start looking for STR for life as extra and INT for mana. Just remember you can always craft those if you have an empty suffix.

"
Nonsensei436 wrote:

Mind over matter from the skill tree will NOT stack with mind over matter from Cloak of Defiance.

That is false. It DOES stack.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mind_Over_Matter

"
Facts wrote:

Theoretical Maximum
69% Mind Over Matter
99% Lightning Hit MoM
Mind Over Matter will grant the largest value overall with a base MoM value of 30%. Selecting the Hierophant Templar Ascendancy brings the total MoM to 40%. With Cloak of Defiance or an appropriate Shaper body armour, this goes to 50% MoM. With 9 Power Charges and The Aylardex, this is another 9% MoM. With a Watcher's Eye with (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity, the total is then 69% Mind Over Matter. Mind of the Council gains an additional 30% of Lightning Damage is taken from Mana before Life when Hit, allowing for a total of 99% Lightning Hit Mind Over Matter.

Before 3.3.0, there was a corrupted implicit for helmets that granted up to 5% MoM.

"
Nonsensei436 wrote:
He specced into Mind over Matter because theres +40 max mana and +50% max mana sitting behind it which I believe is the largest boost to your mana pool you can get for 3 points. Helps a lot when every hit you take is going 40% into your mana. In a very real sense your mana becomes part of your defense, so more of it means more survivability.

This is a total confusion to many player. The only time this is valid is when someone go ES based. Getting those "good mana nodes" with the MoM does not give more mana toward casting. IT give more mana toward hit Survival. Shifting 30% of the dmg to mana to gain about 10% mana extra of your total mana pool does not consitute in a increase usable for casting unless you never get hit and if you dont get hit, you dont need that mana. This is why builds like "Ruerue 2000 depth balls deep build use Indigon without MoM even if he is next to it because it lower the overall mana available.
On the other hand you see Hierophant Poet pen Indigon taking the Node because he stack mana and go ES based and the MoM will never disrupt the mana pool.

"
fane_rocky wrote:
hi why did you put in MIND OVER MATTER ? i see you have from armor yet ... passives keystone stack? i mean... MIND OVER MATTER have 30% mana before life and armor 10% and keystone from armor MIND OVER MATTER have 30% so...amount is 30+30+10=70%?

The Armour DOES NOT PROVIDE MoM Keystone. IT is a poor wording explaining that it provide a 10% Mind Over Matter Effect.
The real maths you are looking at is 30% keystone + 10% Cloak = 40% MoM.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Nov 13, 2018, 12:13:23 AM
Hey! Nice work and interesting build. I have just one question. What about uber lab? Are you able to do this? Fell comfort to farm with it? Would be great to see some video.

PS. Sorry about my english.
so with the chest isn't it a waste grabbing mind over matter node if the chest already has it? Or do u just grab it to get the mana nodes? Also, good alternative to wise oak? I don't want to try to get same res for it to be useful.
Last edited by dmitriy138 on Nov 14, 2018, 9:36:45 PM
Has anyone tried this build with Shimmeron?
"
dmitriy138 wrote:
so with the chest isn't it a waste grabbing mind over matter node if the chest already has it? Or do u just grab it to get the mana nodes? Also, good alternative to wise oak? I don't want to try to get same res for it to be useful.

The chest doesnt provide the keystone. They stack...
I explained it all 2 post above you.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Nov 15, 2018, 7:17:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info