3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

random question. what armor mtx are u runnin in ur vids?
"
jtekco wrote:

Alabaster seraph armour set ^_^
"
jtekco wrote:

If you ment me it’s the new apocalypse box automathon
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
jtekco wrote:

If you ment me it’s the new apocalypse box automathon

He was probably indeed asking you lol :DDD
Hey dude ! nice build :)
Btw i've a big problem of survability. Mapping is super ez but when i go face the minotaure, my regen mana seems very low ... Also i die a lot event on mapping like that ----> Poof OS !
Have 4 492 HP and 2163 mana (+484ES). What am i doing wrong ? Can you help me plz ?

TY dude :)
"
spybass wrote:
Hey dude ! nice build :)
Btw i've a big problem of survability. Mapping is super ez but when i go face the minotaure, my regen mana seems very low ... Also i die a lot event on mapping like that ----> Poof OS !
Have 4 492 HP and 2163 mana (+484ES). What am i doing wrong ? Can you help me plz ?

TY dude :)

While I was mapping yesterday I noticed that I'm at 50% to lvl 96 and haven't died since start of lvl 94. I am a really reckless player and don't care too much if I die or not and have never had a lvl 96 character for all my 4000+ hours of playing.

What I mean to say is that the build theoretically has some pretty solid defenses given the results. With MF gear i got 4970 life and 1880 mana and with dps gear I got 4750 life and 2050 mana.

I checked your tree, it's looking fine - you have to remove the +30 dex node and get an hp node for sure; apart from that you will have to min max your gear a little bit to squeeze out some more HP. Also, at this moment your mana pool is too big - you mana should be approximately 42.9% of your HP pool - for example for 4700 life you should have 2021 mana. You should also level up to 94 to get the last jewel slot next to essence sap, consider poorjoy rotas as it is the fastest way to do that.

Also, remember that minotaur hits really hard with phys dmg for which we have next to no mitigation. If you don't dodge the hit your hp and mana pool get rekt. Best advise for minotaur fight is to nuke him if possible and run away from burrow and the circles which drop stones on you. Maybe switch to chimera fights if you want to do t16 as the fight is much easier in my opinion.

P.S. Cracling speed is the point of taking all three nodes. If you don't take it at the moment spec out of the two minor nodes and invest in HP nodes and respect into it once you level up.

P.S. 2 - another clever thing is to incorporate a chance to blind on attacks in one of your jewels which helps in facetank minotaur :>
Last edited by chancer on Jul 3, 2018, 9:53:36 AM
Nice guide! Thank you for answering my question in game
Last edited by Nik54 on Jul 11, 2018, 4:42:26 PM
I'm not able to find a single double wrath watcher's eye with the pen and leech. Anyone got one for sale? And if i have to pick one, which one do i go for? Leech or pen?

EDIT: I have not setup my wise oak yet, so keep that in mind.

Also. Would this be bis over choir?
"
I'm not able to find a single double wrath watcher's eye with the pen and leech. Anyone got one for sale? And if i have to pick one, which one do i go for? Leech or pen?

EDIT: I have not setup my wise oak yet, so keep that in mind.

Also. Would this be bis over choir?

Hey man, sorry for delayed reply. Double wrath jewels turned out to be much more rare than expected. If you cannot find a double mod one you have to go for mana leech only as there is no other way to recover mana. You will still get more dps than the default build which is not using indigon. Keep in mind that penetration starts to have diminishing returns once monster resistances reach 0% anyway. If you want more dps you can consider getting a sadima's touch with elemental weakness curse on hit corruption. Also seeing you have a HH you should have no issue buying three poet pens with damage penetration corruptions :)

The amulet you linked is good and can surely get the job done. You can save passive point from overcharged and can use a dps jewel instead of intuitive leap.
Last edited by chancer on Jul 19, 2018, 7:16:25 AM
Hey, I've never player Poet's Pen builds and decided to respec my Elementalist to try this one out, sold all my Deadeye gear for now and have a nice budget to work with!

So I have a question, can you explain the weapon swap? Is one of the sets for bossing and other for mapping? And why do you have 3 PP's with penetration implict and one with spell damage, is it just a budget issue or is there some purpose?

Also, I'm level 86 atm, so what passives should I skip for later? I'm kind of unsure what's essential for the build, but I'm guessing to skip some health or crit multi for now. Or may be you can post a tree for 86? :P This is pretty much my first league in PoE and I usually can figure stuff on my own when I played the build for some time, but it's hard when I never played something.

Edit: oh, and gotta say getting that watcher's eye is near impossible now, there are usually none listed and even the offline ones are 40+ ex :( now to somewhat min-max the build you'd around 3 HH's worth of currency :D
Last edited by gottypro on Jul 19, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info